My iV60

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
RichR

Post by RichR »

Your signature says Parking Plus…
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

RichR wrote: ↑Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:48 pm Your signature says Parking Plus…
It shouldn't haha ! Now changed.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! πŸ˜ƒ

Might work for a well know charging company πŸ˜‰

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‚
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Tints done this morning. Image of rear quarter window dot matrix area. It's impossible to capture but you get the point it's ni on invisible. Will take better ones when I get the chance of the full car and other dot matrix areas.

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‚
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Cheers - that’ll be good to see πŸ‘
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

One or two spots I've found around the Dot Matrix this is the worst but invisible from s distance.

Car looks much better now, just the grill needing done now.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Thanks for that πŸ‘ looks good and those dot matrix bits are hardly viable. I may still get it done.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: ↑Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:36 pm Thanks for that πŸ‘ looks good and those dot matrix bits are hardly viable. I may still get it done.
Unless yoir right up at the car and physically looking for then they aren't visible.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Gave ot a clean last night and swapped the plates over, obligatoey turn around to look once youve parked up shot.

@Goaty as the tints drying the area of Dot matrix is increasing but again unless your up at the car it's not visible.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Thanks BioHzrd. The tints enhance the black and white contrast really well - and give it a sporty look. Seems they did a good job.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:13 am Thanks BioHzrd. The tints enhance the black and white contrast really well - and give it a sporty look. Seems they did a good job.
Yeah it sets the car off with the contrast, wouldn't have it any other way to be honest. GlobalTints was the company I iswd and they come to you FB20 gets you Β£20 off the price too

Fitted front and rear mud Flaps today no need to take wheels off or jack the car up.

I did use a 90Β° adapter for my impact gun along with just drilling a pilot hole for the push in stud on the rear and re using one of the torqs head screws.

Next step front chrome grill go bye bye, well after spending the next 48hrs at the dealership for the airbag fault :x

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post