Arctic silver and lounge

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
hergus

Post by hergus »

As you all know by now that the Enyaq is a fine looking car, here are some of our options illustrated instead. Although we aren't sure about the colour of the lodge upholstery, it is cosy.

We included the transport pack which gives us the option of a level boot floor so that our ageing Labrador can jump up more easily (no lip). The nifty charging cable holder was a nice surprise, and the dealer said it was the first one they had seen. It suits us as we carry a granny charger under the boot floor- we visit granny frequently (200 miles each way). The litter picker is not a simply clever accessory (yet).

IMG_3044.jpeg

IMG_3045.jpeg

Last edited by hergus on Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enyaq 60 Lodge, Arctic Silver. Climate package. Transport package. Towbar prep. Zappi charger with solar panels.

Rumney

Post by Rumney »

That’s the LODGE interior (wool and recycled plastic - aubergine and silver) not the LOUNGE interior (microfibre and leather - grey with yellow stitching) ???
Enyaq iV 60 with Lodge interior, Metallic paint (Arctic Silver), 19” Regulus Anthracite alloys, Heat Pump for battery, 100W DC charging, Parking Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light & View Package Basic and Panoramic Sunroof
hergus

Post by hergus »

You are of course correct Rumney, it is Lodge, now corrected. Thank you. It's the aubergine that we aren't too sure about. Incidentally, I suspect it is vehicles with the Lodge interior that have just been delivered to UK, but I don't have enough information to support my view.
Enyaq 60 Lodge, Arctic Silver. Climate package. Transport package. Towbar prep. Zappi charger with solar panels.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Hergus, you mentioned your Labrador, have you identified any cages for the Enyaq as yet? My car does not arrive until week 44 (November) and I'm trying to be ahead of the game for my Lab (6yrs). Maybe you don't need a cage but it was just a thought.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Rumney

Post by Rumney »

Hergus, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - personally I love the Lodge interior (so much so that I also have also chosen the exact same combination).

The fact that Lodge is one of the more ‘eco’ interior options, mainly comprising new wool and recycled plastic bottles, had some influence in my choice but I would be lying if I said it was the decision maker. I really love the two-tone look of the Lodge interior and I think the colours used, described by Skoda as aubergine and silver, are different and interesting and will compliment any bodywork colour.

As I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For what it’s worth I have no doubts that the combination of Arctic Silver and Lodge interior is really good and think that you have made a very good choice - perhaps just keep the dog off them and firmly in the back 🥴.
Enyaq iV 60 with Lodge interior, Metallic paint (Arctic Silver), 19” Regulus Anthracite alloys, Heat Pump for battery, 100W DC charging, Parking Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light & View Package Basic and Panoramic Sunroof
RichR

Post by RichR »

I was originally going to go for Lodge too, as I wanted no leather. But I also wanted the HUD option and in May they changed it so you could only have that on Suite, EcoSuite and Sportline. So I’ve ended up with Sportline as that only has leather on the rear and sides of the seats.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Rumney

Post by Rumney »

Yes - options have been all over the place since original launch which has been confusing. Originally HUD was available with all interiors. As an example, when I ordered my 60 back in June I optioned the ‘Chrome Pack’ (roof rails and window surrounds) at no additional cost - now it’s a £300+ option??

I can’t see why Skoda have limited the HUD choices as I believe that the unit is situated in the foremost (black plastic) section of the dash and not in the section of the dash that changes depending on interior option selected.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Heh, by going from an 80 Lodge to an 80 Sportline it meant I could have no chrome, as it’s not possible to un-chrome a non-Sportline 80 🙂. Suspect the change to HUD was to make it more exclusive. Quite a few options disappeared from 60 at about the same time.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
hergus

Post by hergus »

Sorry Susan's dad, our 10 year old lab is used to lying in his bed in the boot and sleeping. We borrowed a crate when he was a pup.
I wouldn't go as far as to say that we dislike the Lodge, but it does look different in the 'flesh', almost brown in some lights. Still think it is the right choice.
waynecarlos

Post by waynecarlos »

Hergus, nice looking interior. Did that cable holder in the boot come with the car, or is that an extra purchase?
iV60 ecoSuite - Graphite Grey, 19" Proteus Alloys, 100kW charging, Heat Pump, Comfort Seat Basic, Climate+, Convenience+, Transport, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic, Family Basic. *[Ordered 13/11/21, Delivered 10/08/22]

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post