any UK customers who have received their Eco suite enyaq yet?

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

perhaps you could post a picture of the interior especially showing the colour of the roof lining
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hi there - there was one at the Farnborough motor show a few weeks ago. I took this photo but missed the roof !! Sorry !!

However, the pillars are light so I think the roof interior is light, too.

72FE5A6D-BEC9-45D0-9906-EFADD38AC0A8.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

As far as I know, the roof lining, grab handles and pillar covers are the same colour (cream) on all models other than Sportline, which has light grey with black grab handles.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

In fact the exact same Enyaq features in a few press shots and reviews, including this one here (and the roof lining is light).

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

many thanks.
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

Pretty much as confirmation for non-sportline there is one advertised on auto trader. Clearly light headliner.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... =on&page=1
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

many thanks for posting this. i am sure you have made a lot of happy people great news
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Just to add a bit of doubt, I wanted the eco suite with a light interior and was told emphatically that that was not possible. I explained that many videos that are advertised show the light interior but was told by Skoda, that the light headliner is only available on European models, not UK. After many head scratching and emails, I selected for the suite as they provide a light interior with dark upholstery. Yes I was at a loss as to this explanation. Week 46 when it is supposed to be completed.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

i spoke to škoda uk on a chat line yesterday and they confirmed it will be light coloured roof lining unless it is a sport model.

the pictures and links also seem to confirm this as these are right hand drive uk models.

Hope you get it sorted.
foot tapper

Post by foot tapper »

Our Eco Suite has the same very pale grey colour as the A pillar in Goaty's picture at the top of this thread.
The leather is a darker, less orangey brown than shown in that photograph.
Best regards, FT

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post