My iV60

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Getting some free juice from the council.

Collected Dec 23rd 450 miles in, Rear windows getting tinted later this month along with replacement front grill surround (when I can be bothered)
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

Dad

Post by Dad »

We need a ‘Like’ button!
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

That looks nice Biohazard; I generally like chrome but black surrounds definitely suit white.

Hope you’re pleased with it 👍

I’m interested to see how the windows looks after tinting…
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:12 pm That looks nice Biohazard; I generally like chrome but black surrounds definitely suit white.

It's a great car, effortless to drive, roomy cabin and nicrly finished even in poverty loft spec.

My on complaint is the reversing camera and the fact ut now has an airbag error after 2 weeks and 450 miles :roll:

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

You in Ayrshire? Looks like the charging station at athletic track.
BioHzrd wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:10 pm
Goaty wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:12 pm That looks nice Biohazard; I generally like chrome but black surrounds definitely suit white.

It's a great car, effortless to drive, roomy cabin and nicrly finished even in poverty loft spec.

My on complaint is the reversing camera and the fact ut now has an airbag error after 2 weeks and 450 miles :roll:
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

frankfurterbear1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:18 pm You in Ayrshire? Looks like the charging station at athletic track.
No im in Dundee mate.

NDT-inspector

Post by NDT-inspector »

I also have the car in Moon White, really pleased! Ive went for the privacy windows 😃
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

NDT-inspector wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:04 am I also have the car in Moon White, really pleased! Ive went for the privacy windows 😃
We wanted it but weren't willing to pay about £700 for the privilege of it along with options we didn't want or need. Happily pay a reputable company £190 to do it along with a lifetime warranty though !

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ agreed - absolutely ridiculous they bundle privacy glass in with expensive keyless entry (which I couldn’t care less about).

Still in two minds about having after-market privacy glass, so definitely curious to see how it turns out for you. I was told the gaps between the dimples around the edge of the rear windows will still be visible, because the dimples are ever so slightly raised - so this put me off. For now.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:00 pm /\ agreed - absolutely ridiculous they bundle privacy glass in with expensive keyless entry (which I couldn’t care less about).

Still in two minds about having after-market privacy glass, so definitely curious to see how it turns out for you. I was told the gaps between the dimples around the edge of the rear windows will still be visible, because the dimples are ever so slightly raised - so this put me off. For now.
I've had previous cars done and yes it is visible but you need to be up close to the car to see it and really fussy for it to annoy you.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post