My iV60

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
Woody241

Post by Woody241 »

, Rear windows getting tinted later this month

I’m wanting to do this when mine arrives. If you go ahead, can you post a ball park cost? I’m interested to see how much it is. I think they look so much better plus I usually have a rear full of ‘work stuff’ which I’d rather not be on complete show.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Woody241 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:35 pm I’m wanting to do this when mine arrives. If you go ahead, can you post a ball park cost? I’m interested to see how much it is. I think they look so much better plus I usually have a rear full of ‘work stuff’ which I’d rather not be on complete show.
I am going ahead it's booked in for the 21st Jan to be done for £190 was quoted £210 but got a discount other companies in the area wanted around £300 and I'd have to drop car with with for the day. Company ive went with come to me.

Will be sure to post images once it's done, it'll set the car off nicely and just leave me the front grill to change to black.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Eventually got round to fitting the all weather mats from skoda-parts.com

Half the price of stealers and if younger a few items you save a bundle over stealer pricing. I was £86 for Mats, Feont/Rear Mud Flaps, Door Bin & Washer Cap all delivered in about 7 days

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

BioHzrd wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:53 pm Eventually got round to fitting the all weather mats from skoda-parts.com

Half the price of stealers and if younger a few items you save a bundle over stealer pricing. I was £86 for Mats, Feont/Rear Mud Flaps, Door Bin & Washer Cap all delivered in about 7 days
Stealers= dealer?
Funny how it seems everything car-related is more expensive in the UK. My dealer added the full rubber mat set for 60eur to the contract as a standard, without even asking me (as they usually are needed here anyway, ofc one can opt out).

Guess we overpay from something else then. Winter tyres maybe
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

1FB31549-4EF8-4CC7-86B8-46C14A9CB191.jpeg

Go for these setting in the reversing camera it makes a massive improvement

I actually went even lower on the bottom 2 options
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Erakettu - Yeah Stealers = Dealership everything is overpriced from parts to labour costs.

Local one wanted just under £70 for the mats. Everythint in the UK is over prised especially Gas atm

DazF05 - I've used the settings and yes it does "improve" the image but it's still useless in a pitch black setting.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

@ BioHzrd, how are the other cameras on your 360 degree system in the dark?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

The Enyaq’s with standard lights need both sides of the boot to illuminate that would help massively

Not sure on the upgraded lights if they have 2 reverse lights or not
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

DazF05 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:28 pm The Enyaq’s with standard lights need both sides of the boot to illuminate that would help massively

Not sure on the upgraded lights if they have 2 reverse lights or not

Yes, Enyaq’s with the Matrix light option, get two reverse lights on the back. But it’s actually the extended red lights present in the Matrix system which probably contributes to better rear camera performance, than having two reverse lights.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:33 pm @ BioHzrd, how are the other cameras on your 360 degree system in the dark?

I do t ha e the 360° System mate only Parking Basic so reveraing camera and front sensors are my only extras.

I did an install for a guy with the matrix lighting system and seen the extended red lights onto the boot lid, I don't see why this can't be achieved with the standards lights if I'm honest wonder if the ones on the boot lid are a different park number at all.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post