Android Auto no sound

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
bernardotlt

Post by bernardotlt »

Hello,
Sometimes when I start using the car and if I try to listen to a podcast throught android auto (on Spotify or other system) the podcast is running but any sound is being played. And if I try to put the volume higher it seems blocked. Anyone with the same problem?

orrery

Post by orrery »

The volume roller on the wheel seems inactive at times, but the slider bar in front of the screen still works for me.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

I wonder if @bernardotit might have unknowingly 'clicked' mute on the roller wheel. Similar to a typical computer mouse with a scroll wheel, the roller wheel stalk can be pressed in (or 'clicked') as a quick mute or unmute.
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Android auto some is some times buggy like that happened in my old works van too and our old Karoq i don't know if its a Vehicle thing or a Google issue.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post