Sunroof and curtain controls not working at all 🙃

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
plasticman

Post by plasticman » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:36 pm

Just read this thread with interest. Last week my sunroof and blind just stopped working. Took the car to my dealer today to report the fault and found their response a bit disappointing. Couldn't fit me in for 2 weeks to look at it. Said I would have to book it in for a full day, maybe 2 because they had no idea what to look for and then said that if I needed a courtesy car it would cost me £10.
Clearly spending over £40k on a new car doesn't count for anything these days.
Checked the fault on here and tried a full reset but that didn't work. I then decided to switch on the interior lights and hey presto, both the sunroof and blind now work fine. Switched the lights off and all is still fine.
Obviously some software glitch that Skoda have no idea about.
Thank goodness for this forum and the knowledge held within it.
Cheers,
Mike
Enyaq 80. Eco suite, arctic ice, panoramic sunroof, 125kw charge, climate plus.

RichR

Post by RichR » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:42 pm

Glad you found a workaround - but remember you don't have to use the dealership you bought it from for things like this. You're entitled to take it somewhere else if they have better customer service and knowledge.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Built Nov 2021.

Kennethpalm

Post by Kennethpalm » Mon May 02, 2022 8:29 pm

I have this issue as well and both interior light above rear view mirror works and the same with the sunroof. Nothing happens when pressing the touch slider/controls. I have tried to hold down the infotainment power button for 20 seconds until it restarted, that did not work. Also tried a factory reset which did not work. Any other tips or should I send it to a workshop? And if a workshop needs it does anyone know how long it takes to fix it?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post