Unable to load connection status

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
EdH

Post by EdH »

Hi,
Anybody else found a solution to ‘ Unable to load connection status’ on the screen?
Looks to be an issue with signal/sim connection.
Found another post on this but looked like not solution found.
My Vodafone signal is strong so I don’t think it’s that.
Cheers

89D6700A-6D1A-4093-9291-612EA9D494FD.jpeg

RichR

Post by RichR »

Have you tried the fuse 19 suggestion in the long discussion on this symptom?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
EdH

Post by EdH »

RichR wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:30 pm Have you tried the fuse 19 suggestion in the long discussion on this symptom?
No I haven’t. Must have missed that bit Will take a look now. Thanks!
RichR

Post by RichR »

There's a photo here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=896&hilit=fuse&start=10

One theory (which seems plausible) is that if it loses connectivity to the internet, it'll attempt to reconnect to the mobile signal every 5-10 minutes for a while, then it'll give up and only try every few hours to save power (for example it could be parked in an underground carpark, or somewhere remote). By pulling fuse 19 for a few seconds, it forces it back into the checking every few minutes mode, rather than just leaving it a day or two to sort itself out.

It could lose connection for reasons other than low signal strength, such as interference or network congestion, so it does try, but there has to be some mechanism to prevent it wasting power by trying where it's not possible.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
MIKE R

Post by MIKE R »

Hi , I have the same issue. It is not the mobile signal strength because sometimes the car is in the exact same location and in and out of connection. It was off for 4 days once and then suddenly came back. My dealer thinks its something to do with Skoda's server. I am waiting for them to come back with an explanation/solution. Will post if I get anything worthwhile.
RichR

Post by RichR »

As said above (and in the long thread), there can be many reasons. Some local to you, some not. My car is always parked in the same place but I’ve had this a couple of times. In both cases pulling fuse 19 had it working within 10 minutes, so it’s worth trying.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Yes and reset infotainment resolved but happens again every so often

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post