Cannot connect to the shop

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
darkmuse

Post by darkmuse »

I picked up an iv60 this lunchtime and cannot connect to the shop. Neither in the car, nor on skoda-connect.com

Current message on the web site is that
"No vehicle with Skoda Connect services is available for this account at the moment. Please go to the Skoda Connect Portal and add such a vehicle to your account"

However I got to this page from a dashboard showing my car and it's details! Is there anything else I'm supposed to do?

Oharac

Post by Oharac »

I picked up an iv80 at 1pm today and have exactly the same issue, have been on the phone to Skoda and they are sending me an email to respond to so they can pass to tech support....not a great start
Oharac

Post by Oharac »

Skoda have now told me i need to go to my dealer with my driving licence to do an identity verification check! This apparently is before the remote services purchased can be activated, which rolls on from when i can actually purchase the item from the shop
darkmuse

Post by darkmuse »

Which number/email did you use Oharac? I guess I'll need to do the same. Although I did show all ID in the dealership for different reasons.
Oharac

Post by Oharac »

+80080247247 was the no I used
Oharac

Post by Oharac »

Mine was delivered to me by leasing company as its a company car
xioxyx

Post by xioxyx »

I got mine 2 weeks ago and had the exact same issue. 3-4 days later it just started working. I think Skoda just need to register something and that takes a few days. Or else there's a job that runs once per week on a Monday morning that registers them all as it seems that others in the same boat as me all started working at the same time. The only thing in the shop worth anything is the powerless map but even then I'm not really sure what it's for as all the chargers and their current use state are available in the normal satnav map anyway.
SkodaStu

Post by SkodaStu »

I also have had my Enyaq for two weeks now and still no connection to the shop. I get the message

Currently updating the range of offers.
Please try again later.

I then tried on my laptop and it says

No vehicle with Skoda Connect services is available for this account at the moment. Please go to the Skoda Connect Portal and add such vehicle to your account.

This is not the case as my car is showing in the App and I get updates on battery charges and whether it’s locked and so on. Have contacted Skoda support and they want photos of error codes , so I don’t hold much hope 😢
Oharac

Post by Oharac »

Can the dealer activate the products? Obviously at a cost!?
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It took about 2 weeks for my shop to start working even though dealer set me up correctly on collection.
Even after shop works it took days to download the available app from the shop once selected and further days for it to load and work!!
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post