Infotainment Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
AndyMEnyaq

Post by AndyMEnyaq »

Hi

I got my new Enyaq a week ago, and it worked fine until the morning after delivery.

After parking up in an area with dodgy phone signal, I returned to my car to find it was struggling to connect to the server- no time or temperature was displayed for example. I also got the message on the dash saying "Warnings and information unavailable. Please drive carefully". I can't get any information about how many miles left until needing a charge etc (although I do have the battery indicator).

I've tried loads of different things to get this sorted, including:

Pulling fuse 19, waiting and reinserting it
Resetting the infotainment system by holding the power button down
Connecting the Infotainment system to my phones hotspot
Factory reset of the system (won't do it as it's not connected to the network)
Adding a new "guest" user on the system but there doesn't seem to be anywhere on the menus that I can do that - I set the S-Pin to automatically enter each time.

I've got it booked in at the local Skoda dealer but wondered if there was anyone out there that might have any other ideas how to sort this myself without a trip to the dealer.

Cheers

Andy

C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I have also had this once .Unless it’s randomly fixed it’s self then hopefully dealer can fix it .
AndyMEnyaq

Post by AndyMEnyaq »

So it turns out that the errors were/are most likely related to the fact that the headlights & front indicators were/are faulty. Only realised they weren't working when I started getting abuse from other drivers for "not indicating"!
The car has been to Skoda Wigan and I collected it this morning, all working fine. Went out in it this afternoon and the fault has returned. Currently waiting for the AA.
Has anyone else encountered this issue?
Getting a bit concerned as we are supposed to be going on holiday in the car in a couple of weeks.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post