Regeneration fails

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Just now I found on a Finnish Facebook group someone having the same issue, and other confirmed. So this is probably how they implemented in SW. Not optimal at all imho, we can only hope this will be fixed at some point.

orrery

Post by orrery »

Mine does the same sometimes. I've only noticed it because I look at these sort of things. It appears to me that the car gets confused with the automatic braking and me adjusting the regen on the paddles.

Even when 100% charged, mine will still do some regen.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Even at 100% the battery is not fully charged as some headroom is reserved by Skoda at full and it never completely goes flat.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

My saga with this issue still continues.
Today I got information from the workshop that this regeneration failing with ACC is a normal behavior and nothing can be done about it.
It was said that every Enyaq with this era and software are behaving the same way. Newer software versions do not have the same issue, so I was wondering why the problem is not solved. My car also has a challenge of updating one brake related module, so I would kindly ask for replies from this forum if you have the same software but regeneration is always working.

So a question for all:
Do your car fail to regenerate when you hit the brake when the car is already braking/regenerating with ACC active
AND
Is your software 3.0.0 (0333)?
80x Sportline with almost all packs
Ordered Aug 2021 - Delivered May 2022
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

3.0 and fails. Not always but most of the time. Annoying.

Would be good to know if newer SW is really working properly.
orrery

Post by orrery »

Vasarolli wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:20 am Thanks for the update. To me it feels like a SW issue...

Agreed. I seem to get it randomly, on V3.0 and before that,
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

Haven’t noticed the issue on my car ME3.2

ACC in car regens as Norma and quite aggressively I might add.

Tho when battery is 100% No regen what so ever obviously as I can see there is little to no charge going back to the battery. Using OBD

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post