Seat position in easy entry mode and driving mode

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

For what it's worth I have had several phone calls with Skoda about this. I also have an electric driver seat only and I spent a LONG time explaining to the chap that easy entry is only required for the driver because only the driver has a steering wheel in the way. They called me back several times and each time I explained it, they did acknowledge the problem. However, nothing was done about it. Programming the 123 seat buttons is the easiest way to resolve it. I gave up hoping for Skoda to sort it out ages ago. I've heard of some owners using an ODB dongle to enable the functionality on cars with only one electric seat, but it doesn't bother me enough to risk messing something up or invalidating the warranty. The software in the car already seems quite delicate without me messing around with it.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post