Seat position in easy entry mode and driving mode

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
heki93

Post by heki93 »

Hi Guys,

Is there any chance to change / set the driver seat position in easy entry mode moving it down and back? I prefer higher seat position when I am driving and I saved it to the memory. However, when I want to get out of the car the easy entry mode moves the seat only slightly down but it is not enough to get out or get in. Thank you in advance for your advice. :)

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I don’t even have that option in my vRS?

If I needed to do this, I would set setting 3 on the seat to where I want the seat getting in or out , and just select that when about to get out of car.
If seat positioning is not set to keys it will remain there until you get in next time. Once in press your preferred driving setting 1 or 2 to lift and position seat. Won’t take any longer than if you had it doing it on approach to car.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
riki1

Post by riki1 »

Ken3966 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:02 am I don’t even have that option in my vRS?

If I needed to do this, I would set setting 3 on the seat to where I want the seat getting in or out , and just select that when about to get out of car.
If seat positioning is not set to keys it will remain there until you get in next time. Once in press your preferred driving setting 1 or 2 to lift and position seat. Won’t take any longer than if you had it doing it on approach to car.
You have this option, you just have to set it in the settings. We probably have exactly the same cars.
SKODA Enyaq RS Coupe, ( riki1.eu )
RichR

Post by RichR »

It seems to only move forward and backward, so I often end up pressing the preset button if it doesn’t seem quite right. Also it seems to get confused if you change profiles - I haven’t worked out whether I should press the brake to turn the car on (and move the seat forward) or wait until I can change profiles first.

It does seem a little buggy- and it wasn’t present in my car until the ME3.2 upgrade anyway so I’m not going to complain about something that wasn’t on the car I bought.

Pressing the memory preset button if it doesn’t get it right isn’t a big deal for me anyway.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Dav00

Post by Dav00 »

Trim and packages?

It's in the manual I got with the Sportline but never found it working in the car.
Even guys at the dealership were confused about this missing feature but they have made some research and realised that you need to have both front seats electric to get the easy entry enabled - despite being a feature relevant only for the driver...
Eventually, i found the same explanation elsewhere on the web.
Another flaw of the car.

heki93 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:33 am Hi Guys,

Is there any chance to change / set the driver seat position in easy entry mode moving it down and back? I prefer higher seat position when I am driving and I saved it to the memory. However, when I want to get out of the car the easy entry mode moves the seat only slightly down but it is not enough to get out or get in. Thank you in advance for your advice. :)
RichR

Post by RichR »

It was introduced in I think ME3.1 or 3.2. So it wasn’t present from the factory on cars made from 2019 to early 2023. Yes, you need both front seats to be electric for the feature to show on the menu.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Now you only get 2 front electric seats with maxx pack.
My car was built with many options fitted from when you could pick and choose, and only a powered drivers seat so don’t have this option.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Walter Eagle

Post by Walter Eagle »

RichR wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:58 pm It was introduced in I think ME3.1 or 3.2. So it wasn’t present from the factory on cars made from 2019 to early 2023. Yes, you need both front seats to be electric for the feature to show on the menu.
Yet another example of Skoda inconsistency. I have the easy-entry facility on my iV60 ME3.0 delivered September 2022. Is that a mistake? Maybe I shouldn't have it?
RichR

Post by RichR »

Ah OK - maybe it did come in on ME3.0 then. I wasn't sure.
EcoAdventure

Post by EcoAdventure »

Our Enyaq 60 came with ME3.0 and 'easy entry' feature that repositions the drivers seat, the only seat with electric adjustment.

Switching between driver profiles repositions the seat also, but never got it to recognise a driver by their key and prep the car ready on unlocking.
Enyaq 60 Lodge in Race Blue with a few packs.
Ordered 28th June 2021, delivered 9th July 2022.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post