Post by besamist »

IMG_5714.JPG

IMG_5715.JPG

IMG_5716.JPG

IMG_5717.JPG

IMG_5718.JPG

IMG_5719.JPG

Hello

My driving data is not showing on the driver display (see attached pictures) even though the Skoda garage has told me I'm on version 3.2 of the software.

The battery percentage figure is displayed and the Skoda garage have said the update has been applied. Although the infotainment only states 3.0.

Pressing the right and left buttons on the steering wheel has no effect, the right side of the display remains blank unless I'm using the navigation or gear select.

It's a 71 plate (Sept 2021), not sure if that would make a difference or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Makima

Post by Makima »

You are absolutely not on 3.2, I have the same situation
updated to 3.0 in the service, after a short ota and that would be it

ME3.0.7*
This update brings minor optimizations such as software update of the control unit and extended high-voltage battery diagnostics, which will enable faster recognition of increased battery cell self-discharge. The update is intended for cars produced with software version ME3.0 or updated to ME3.0 in the service campaign.

Rollout since**: June 2023
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

Your picture of the system information says 0333 which confirms that you are still running ME3.0.

The consumption data on the driver display comes with ME3.1 and above.

I have the same issue. The garage keeps telling me they updated me to ME3.2 in 2022. They have shown me and their database says the cars is on ME3.2. But my car clearly states it’s still running ME3.0 in the two locations you can check this in the infotainment.

I have had the car in twice trying to get them to update it from ME3.0 to ME3.2.

They have tried everything it and it can’t be done with the software Skoda have given them.

They can go from ME 2.* to ME3.2

They can’t go from ME3.0 to ME3.2.

Skoda UK have told them I have to wait till OTA.

I believe VW have started the OTA from ME3.0 to 3.2 and some cars can’t be done OTA and have to go to the garage. Maybe Skoda will get updated tooling soon.

But don’t hold your breath.
Last edited by chillyboy123 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
RichR

Post by RichR »

0333 is ME3.0.x
0561 is ME 3.1.x/3.2.x
1701 is ME 3.5.x

If you speak to a dealership, it might be possible to update it to a newer version of 3.x, but it's not a mandatory update so would probably be chargeable if it's even possible. There is an ongoing campaign to get all Enyaqs off ME2.x still. However the differences after 3.0 aren't considered to be essential enough to be routinely updated with an OTA, when that will change, we don't know. The important thing was to get all the cars from 2019-2021 up to ME3.x so certain functionality was present. I suspect there'll either be OTA updates (depends how many modules need updating as to whether it's possible as an OTA) or another 'update when next in for a service' type campaign.

The new models coming out now with different motors and battery (eg 85) will have ME4.x which is not backwardly compatible with the older hardware. However Skoda have announced they will backport some functionality to ME3.x vehicles.

I held off updating my 71 plate Enyaq from ME2.6 to ME3.x until this summer, so jumped straight to 3.2. I think if you were to take an ME2.x car in now as part of the mandatory update campaign, you might get 3.5 or 3.6.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
besamist

Post by besamist »

Thanks all, looks like I'll have to wait for Skoda to role out the updates.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post