Heated rear seats

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
smartin

Post by smartin »

Hi all,

I bought a new sport line enyaq from the stock that the dealer had available. On the ad it said heated front and back seats and when I generate the report on the Skoda app it says the same. The car I have does not have the heated rear seats buttons beside the climate control ones (behind central armrest). Do you think this is something I should bring up with the dealer? It’s not a deal breaker and I love my new car, but I’d love it more with heated rear seats.

Thanks!

IMG_4927.jpeg

IMG_4926.jpeg

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4925.jpeg

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hi,
I think you should raise it politely and see what they say. I doubt it can be retrofitted but they might throw in some other sweeteners. You never know!!

If it was a ‘stock’ car, then it could well have a different spec to one which you’d build today on the configurator. Do you know when it was actually built?

Ever since the early days of Enyaq-ordering like when I ordered mine, deciphering exactly what you’re going to get was often a bit hit and miss. I really like the Enyaq but I don’t like the way in which Skoda bundle a whole load of things together into packs. I wanted tinted windows which would normally be £200 max. but with Skoda’s system, it would have cost over £700 as the only way to get them, was in a pack with other things I didn’t care about!!

Best of luck :-)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
smartin

Post by smartin »

Im not too worried about it. My issue is that it’s on the official vehicle description linked to the VIN. that’s what I find odd
I wonder if later on, when trying to sell the car, I could have any issues (but don’t think so)
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Yes, my car was delivered to dealer as a cancellation, after packs were introduced, but was specified with the picks from the previous options. It seems to have a mix of things from advanced and maxx pack now offered.
The only option I would have wanted that is in the maxx pack now are rear airbags! Personally I think these should be in every car, even base spec! As car was from stock I had to take it as it was without rear airbags. I guess most Enyaqs are sold without them due to only being in maxx pack now.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

It’s interesting you say about the rear airbags, this was probably the main reason I opted for the Maxx pack. I would have happily ticked the box for rear airbags separately and left a number of the other options that are included with Maxx.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post