My Skoda app

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
plasticman

Post by plasticman »

Well I've been having problems with my Enyaq 80 software for a few months now. After having the latest software update by the dealer, I lost the 'charge locations' section of the software. All I get on the screen now is 'This page is not available yet'. Funny that because I had it before the software update!
Anyway, they have been trying to find out what the problem is for a few weeks now and last week they finally came up with a suggestion. They would remove me and all my details from the car software and then re-install all my details again. They also uninstalled the 'My Skoda' app from my phone and re-installed that too.
Unfortunately not only did that not solve the original problem but I now can't log into the app. either. I can enter my user name and then my password to log in and then all I get is a blank screen apart from very small writing saying 'error' 'invalid request'
This now means I can't even communicate with the car to check range, set heating etc.
Balls up.
Anyone come across this or have any idea how to sort it out?
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Thanks,
Mike
Enyaq 80. Eco suite, arctic ice, panoramic sunroof, 125kw charge, climate plus.

Dav00

Post by Dav00 »

Questions:
a) what's the version of the "latest software"? Car > Home > Software Information, if I recall correctly
b) are you able to log into https://www.skoda-connect.com/ with the same credentials previously used for the app?
plasticman

Post by plasticman »

Not sure about software version without going out to the car but the dealer has checked and double checked and it's the latest version. Can't log onto my Skoda using original details or even new email and password. Just keep getting invalid request.
plasticman

Post by plasticman »

Also might be worth mentioning that as I can't log into the app, I'm having to use the 'Guest user' account so certain functions aren't available to me.
Dav00

Post by Dav00 »

I wonder if the account has been deleted or disabled by mistake and, if the account is still active, whether has been correctly related to the vehicles. I had tons of issues in the past with that.

Anyway, before touring again dealerships, I'd first contact support@skoda-auto.com to verify
a) the status of the account

and, if the account is active,

b) whether it's correctly associated to the VIN of your vehicle or not. You can find thr VIN on the windscreen or the car documents

I have the impression there are problems in the backend systems, rather than in the car.
Their systems are very unstable and unrealiable, and I'm being generous.
plasticman

Post by plasticman »

Hi Dav00,
Thanks for that, I have just sent an email. Hopefully I will learn more soon. Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath.

Mike

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post