New Car Delivery

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
RichR

Post by RichR »

Stellantis have shut down virtually all Vauxhall production until the end of 2021. The Korean manufacturers have pretty much used up all their stock that they built up before they ran out of the semiconductors they need too. Tesla has several month lead times on a Model 3 - and pretty much apart from the colour, all Tesla Model 3s are identical - they're not built to order. Nintendo has stopped making the Switch. Apple has stopped making iPhones. It's not just cars that are affected...

August to January is only 5 months. One month of that is taken up with getting the car from Czechia to the UK, through import inspections and paperwork and to the dealership, then registration and pre-delivery preparation.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Philh

Post by Philh »

Update on car delivery. Ordered 18th August, initially told end January 2022, then in November 2021, told April 2022. Got an e-mail yesterday saying 24th January 2022. Brilliant news until I remembered I haven't ordered the wall charger yet!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post