New Car Delivery

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

hergus wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:48 pm The dealer told me that the UK allocation for Enyaq's for this year has just about been filled. I know that the allocation for Eire was filled some time ago.
Glad you got it sorted! Do you know the allocation time runs from? Is it Jan-Dec? Our dealer told us in July that the UK was at about 70% allocation but didnt say what the timeframe was. Since finding out the model year change happens at the start of August, I am surprised their allocations don't run along with the model year change, but I guess that stops them having an influx at the end of a model year when they want to upgrade the factory.

hergus

Post by hergus »

Sorry, can't help you with the allocation period.
Enyaq 60 Lodge, Arctic Silver. Climate package. Transport package. Towbar prep. Zappi charger with solar panels.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Do me a favour, peel the protective fill off you pods black inserts :lol:

If you don't once watter gets in you'll.never get the marks off without scratching it to hell trying to clean the water marks off later......if you've peeled them of ignore me.

Lovely car can't wait to get mine at some point in 2022
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

Just had build week notification as week 45 for my iV60 ordered on 1st August. Likely delivery last week November or first week December. Fingers crossed…
Jan Safranek

Post by Jan Safranek »

Hello from Czech republic :) I have ordered mine 25/9/2021 and today my dealer told me that week 46 is still the week of delivery. He also told me, that regardless to lack of chipsets the production of Enyaq still continues. The manufacturers still need to meet the EU Green Deal, so they prioritized the EV production. And also these are the cars with larger margin, right ;)

iV 80 velvet red, heat pump, 125 kW charging and electric booth is all you need. BTW charging speed will be upgraded by software update later this year I was told.
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

That is a quick time - maybe quicker with left hand drive and the fact you are in the country of manufacture!
Good to hear they are still building and have prioritised EV ( as all manufacturers should be doing imho) I still have no build week designated and am just hoping I get a car for the new UK registration plate in March 2022.
Dugaleen

Post by Dugaleen »

Picked up my Arctic silver 60 all good Skoda app working a treat...................4 miles from home piece of metal detritus ripped a big gash in nearside rear tyre. AA home. New on the drive tyre coming Friday. Just in case do these Pirelli tyres 235/555 19R 101T have any specifics relating to EV use?
Landy66

Post by Landy66 »

July order has been confirmed by the dealer as having an eta of march 22
Philh

Post by Philh »

Company ordered the iV60 on 18th August and told delivery January 2022. I asked them to get an update yesterday and now it will be April 2022. A bit ridiculous really.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Philh wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:56 pm Company ordered the iV60 on 18th August and told delivery January 2022. I asked them to get an update yesterday and now it will be April 2022. A bit ridiculous really.

I was told anything from 6+ months to nearly 12 months for XC40 Recharge, Q4 e-tron and Polestar I think it was, when I asked last month. Nearly all manufacturers are having long lead times at the moment. Hence the extremely buoyant 2nd hand market right now.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post