Really Strange Thing

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Yesterday we’d driven about 110 (actual) miles in total which smashed 170 ish miles from the GOM (guessometer). An hour after our return home I needed to use the car again. Parking at end of journey had been perfectly normal. Getting in and restarting had also been normal. Apropos of nothing that I can single out the interior of the car filled with an awful monotonous droning noise. I’d driven only a few feet so went back into park and the noise continued. I got out of the car, locked it, and the noise continued. Getting back in no amount of prodding, pressing, exploration of menus, revealed what it was or how to stop it. This happened towards end of play yesterday afternoon so I drove directly to the Skoda dealers who were most helpful with putting the problem immediately into the hands of the diagnostics man. He ran tests and no faults were indicated. He stopped the noise-the receptionist told me-by returning the radio to standard settings.
Any thoughts? Anybody had the same thing?

Fossilnot

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Fossilnot wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:31 am the interior of the car filled with an awful monotonous droning noise.
Had you inadvertently tuned into ‘Radio 1’ or ‘Capital’ by any chance ? 🔊😱🔊. Sorry, I couldn’t resist 🤣 !!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Nice one!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post