Private Mode will not switch off

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
MattDaviesUK

Post by MattDaviesUK »

So they have replaced the part and run all the requisite tests and the car has passed. Replacing the part fixed the issue. They are now cleaning the car and charging it overnight ready for a pick up tomorrow morning.
Matt Davies
Skoda Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
All black, black as night.

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

You must be so relieved Matt. Tip when you go and pick it up activate MySkoda there as this can give difficulties.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

great news.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
RichR

Post by RichR »

Excellent news. Let's hope they feed back the symptoms and what was tried to Skoda, so it can be disseminated to all dealerships.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
MattDaviesUK

Post by MattDaviesUK »

Got the car back and Skoda Connect and the online mode all work. The Sales Manager at the Dealership is putting together a package for us to make up for the inconvenience. Probably a Service Plan, the petrol spent on the replacement car, and a fix to the alloy that I scuffed. We will know more next week.

I was too tired to ask about the full steps taken in solving the issue, but I will ask next week when we get his offer.

Glad to get it back, it is a lovely car.
Matt Davies
Skoda Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
All black, black as night.
gm0

Post by gm0 »

Thanks Matt!
Great news
Enyaq iv80 rolling through Belgium and beyond
Ihopeidontregretthis

Post by Ihopeidontregretthis »

Hi Matt what control box was replaced,same as yourself I am disgusted at paying 50k for a new car with so many problems.
Thanks
Novo

Post by Novo »

Matt - my Enyaq has had the same problem since I bought it 6 weeks ago. Did they eventually come up with Solution? if so
Could you please share it!?
Ian Lauder
Jesmond82

Post by Jesmond82 »

I am a member on another Enyaq forum and this issue seems to be quite prevalent on the Enyaq. A good number of members are suffering from this issue. Many members have had many visits to dealers with no fix, I myself have been in to dealer twice with this issue even pointing out this post before the first attempt. So been in twice, no solution and Apparently Skoda Tech have no ideas nor the Dealer. Are we sure Marshall Skoda has informed Skoda Technical of their solution.?
gm0

Post by gm0 »

Ihopeidontregretthis wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:49 pm Hi Matt what control box was replaced,same as yourself I am disgusted at paying 50k for a new car with so many problems.
Thanks

Do you have details on what part they actually replaced? That would be really helpful.

Mine hasn't been fixed yet (they go through the same steps ... first replaced the 12v battery, now investigating further)
Enyaq iv80 rolling through Belgium and beyond

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post