3kw granny charger

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Miket

Post by Miket »

Just ordered my enyaq 80 last week, luck was with me as the garage had almost the car I wanted, the only thing missing is ACC, but whist ordering I asked about the 13amp plug in type charger as within a week I’m off on holiday to a cottage on the Isle of Wight we’re there seems to be little in the way of charging, unless I spend waisted holiday time on a public charger!, but going back to the plug in granny type charger now, I was told that they cost something like £650, so when I got home I did a search an found screwfix of all places does one for something like £150

RichR

Post by RichR »

Skoda sell two types of charger. One is the £230 2.3kW 10A typical granny charger, the other is the £650 universal charger which can use 32A supplies, so up to 7.2kW. Most people don’t need that one, but the other one isn’t on the main car configurator page, it’s in the accessories catalogue.

But yes, it’s been discussed on here many times that Screwfix, Argos, Amazon and other places sell 10A chargers for about £150.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

I have the 10 metre Screwfix 13A charger and use it daily on my BMW 330e - it’s a good bit of kit and v good value for the money.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post