Interior Light

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Hmmm, it looks they gave you the latest released version. I received my IV60 in June and I have software 0792 with display software 106..
VW is currently OTA rolling out version 0910. If you have had your Enyaq only 5 days ago it would have had these versions as these versions have been seen on recent deliveries.

Gossip on German forums tell of a source saying we will get 0910 in Q1 next year !!!
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

RichR

Post by RichR »

BioHzrd wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:48 am So do we get OTA updates or is it going to be a dealer visit everytime ?
There are currently small OTA updates (mainly SatNav and small UI fixes) at the moment that happen automatically. There are also big OTA updates that will take many hours to download and install, which we haven't yet had on the Enyaq, but the VW ID.3 and ID.4 have started getting these. We're expecting Skoda to start pushing some soon. The system checks your VIN against a database to see if it is due any updates once a week. This is to ensure the servers can cope with all the downloads. Some cars will get the update possible a month or two before others for example, but all will get it eventually.

For the big updates it'll download them over 4G when the car is in use until it's got the whole update ready. Then it'll let you know on the infotainment when you switch off, and you can choose to install it or leave it to a later time. It'll install when you shut the car down and lock it - the big VW one left cars unable to be used for a couple of hours, so normally you'd choose to do it when you were sure you didn't need the car (before going to bed for example).

Dealers can install any version at any time by connecting directly to the car. So if there's a newer version of some components software available, rather than waiting until it gets scheduled for an OTA update, they can force it earlier. Cars leave the factory with the latest versions, but those 'in the wild' might lag behind a bit due to the update scheduling.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I’ve also had issues on and off with any of the touch buttons intermittently working . For example touch lights in front working fine then not and along with that I may change the door open auto light then cant change it again etc etc usually after a nights rest seems ok again but very annoying when you need the lights on and only way is to opening the door on a windy wet day

How long did the update take and does anyone know if over air is available
tomm636

Post by tomm636 »

I think the dealer had the car for around 4 hours, he said most of that time was for them to download the update from skoda. I have not received any OTA updates on the car yet.
Enyaq iV 80 Suite, Quartz Grey, 125 kW DC charging, 20" Vega wheels, Assisted drive pack, Heat pump, Climate pack, Convenience pack, Drive sport pack, Electric Towbar, Family pack plus, Infotainment pack plus, Built Sep 2021
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Oh dear was hoping to not have to spend time at a dealer

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post