Heated Rear Seats

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Ah. You guys have the steering wheel on the wrong side as well. Maybe a related issue? 😂
As Tesla Bjorn pits it:
Right side is the wrong side, left side is the right side. 🤣🤣🤣

Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Vasarolli wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:24 pm Ah. You guys have the steering wheel on the wrong side as well. Maybe a related issue? 😂
As Tesla Bjorn pits it:
Right side is the wrong side, left side is the right side. 🤣🤣🤣
:D
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
Hillocklane

Post by Hillocklane »

Finally had the car in this week - was a new one to the local skoda engineers, but when they raised it with Skoda it was confirmed as a software issue.

Update needed. No timeline, they will let me know.
DazzUK

Post by DazzUK »

++ Update ++
I sent an emaIl to Skoda Customer Service this week and today I got a call from the local dealer to book my car in on the 7th Dec to have the new software installed that will fix the issue. Apparently the software was only released on Monday. Hopefully I can report back that it’s worked after that date.
iV80 Suite : Assisted Drive Package + : Light and View Package Basic : Parking Package Basic : Convenience Package Plus : Climate Package Plus : 20” Vega Wheels : 125kW charging
greenmach

Post by greenmach »

DazzUk.. how did you get on? Did the update fix the issue?

Thanks
DazzUK

Post by DazzUK »

Hi all, the car has been in the dealership all day and I have been told that the software update that is available is not for my version of the car. I am absolutely fuming as Skoda Customer Service and the dealership phoned me to tell me that a fix was available.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news.
iV80 Suite : Assisted Drive Package + : Light and View Package Basic : Parking Package Basic : Convenience Package Plus : Climate Package Plus : 20” Vega Wheels : 125kW charging
DazzUK

Post by DazzUK »

I had this email today…..

Since we last had contact I did some research into the 3 issues on your Enyaq, going through the technical updates and any developments.

I sent the technical reports we have here back to Skoda technical at Milton Keynes with your videos attached asking for any news on Enyaq technology etc. It was well worth sending the videos as a demonstration so thank you.

One of the team kindly replied to me yesterday and the update is as follows:

1. Rear heated seats has a technical fix still in progress and we have been promised an email notification as soon as this lands, I am sorry that this is not yet available but they are fully aware of this.

2. The Sat Nav positional accuracy was discussed at a Skoda meeting last quarter of 2021 and a technical fix in progress, the technical member did ask if you experience this sporadically or all the time? If sporadic asked if we have tried a ‘system restore’ via our diagnostic PC to effectively reboot the sat nav but this is reprogramming it through the test plans on the diagnostic terminal. New software is in progress as he stated. (It’s all the time so not an option)

3. The illumination night mode issue has a reply asking for us to allow your vehicle to shut down with battery disconnection for at least 30 mins which does reboot the control units to a factory default setting and for us to then readapt the ‘5F’ infotainment system and see if this potentially restores night mode function.

Earliest booking is March and they are not sure if the software fix will be ready by then. I have booked it in for late March with the hope it will be. Still not acceptable to have to wait this long.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post