Easy opening tailgate

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I had this on my kodiaq and worked ok when clean but I’ve never had it work on the enyaq I can’t see any sensors underneath and had to upgrade other bits to get it . Can anyone confirm if sensor visible underneath mine looks like this

D4FA5120-6C88-42FE-81A3-298A89458876.jpeg

Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

I take it the car has the power tailgate. I don't know the sensor location, but the Enyaq I test drove before ordering had the power tailgate and kick sensor, and it definitely worked. Is there a setting in the infotainment to turn it on and off, or is it permanently on?
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

If you have the power tail gate then it will work.

You need to turn it on via settings on the infotainment.

Mine was off when I picked it up.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

Are you sure you have the convenience pack? On another post you said you didn't have privacy glass either. I have the basic package, so no powered tailgate, but I definitely have rear privacy glass.
NDT-inspector

Post by NDT-inspector »

I thought it used the reversing camera to detect your foot movement plus the key must also be present
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Nunfa1 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:10 am Are you sure you have the convenience pack? On another post you said you didn't have privacy glass either. I have the basic package, so no powered tailgate, but I definitely have rear privacy glass.
I have the convenience pack plus ,it have privacy well not so privacy glass so had to tint on top easy open is selected on settings but I’ll try reboot it because of the other issues I’m having

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post