Which OBD11 Bluetooth device works with the Enyaq and EVNotify?

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

OBDeleven offer 2 types of devices - the standard which only works well with Android devices, and the Next Generation which work with Android and IOS devices.

The Pro Plan is an upgrade of both devices which give you 12 months ability to modify your vehicle with as many mods as you wish.
Without the Pro Plan, you can only monitor your system and reset faults. You can also buy and earn daily credits to apply pre programmed simple modifications with all plans.

You can just buy the basic dongles without Pro, get to know your way around the system and then upgrade to the Pro plan when you feel confident to do some modifications. That's the way I started many years ago.
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Thanks for the post - informative.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

How are people getting evnotify to work with the Enyaq as its not listed when signing up to the app ?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

BioHzrd wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:29 pm How are people getting evnotify to work with the Enyaq as its not listed when signing up to the app ?
Use the VW id3 option. It's the same system as Enyaqs
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Goaty wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:54 am
chillyboy123 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:27 am Does EV Notify work on iOS or just Android?

There does appear to be an app in the iOS store. Not highly rated though, it seems.
This may be the answer for you as an iOS user.

Just noticed news of the latest update to ABRP on their website. It looks as though ABPR can now talk directly to an OBD dongle without the need of an intermediary app such as EV Notify

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 12.28.53.jpg

iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

Thanks. - this is a very interesting update. I have bought a Vpeak Dongle for when the car eventually arrives and as an IOS user have been searching around for workarounds; if anyone has an Enyaq/IOS/OBD BLE/ABRP set up and gets it working please post it!!
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ do you have a link to which one you bought? They seem to vary so much in price.

I’m not interested in programming (as I worry about voiding the warranty) but I like data :-)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

It was this one - I currently have “carscanner” APP and this was recommended for it. Works fine on my BMW.

tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

I can confirm also that the following Veepeak BLE+ works fine with "EV notify" and "carscanner APP" on the Enyaq.

But I do use Android devices to connect to it - phone and tablets.

I dont use "carscanner" as I have the far superior OBDeleven for VAG vehicles.

Also EV notify is linked to my ABRP, but to be honest I've not even used it yet so cant comment on its usefulness.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Cariata dongle also works with the Enyaq/EVNotift haven't tried it with ABRP as not willing to pay the premium price until I actually do a journey it may benefit me.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post