Manual Software Updates

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
jamest

Post by jamest »

I was just told about this by a Skoda chap.

Go to https://www.skoda-auto.com/ then click "Connectivity" at the top, then "Update Portal". It takes to you a page where you can enter your VIN and see/download available software updates. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any useful updates here. I didn't, but it was the Skoda guy's suggestion to resolve an issue I was having so thought it might help someone else.

ey410HZoDR.png

6Yd5WGpp4h.png

Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.

RichR

Post by RichR »

I got 'Invalid VIN' the first couple of times - but seems fine now. No updates for mine anyway, but I guess it's only been a couple of weeks since delivery!
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

i believe that portal is for non GSM connnected cars. Updates for the Enyaq are OTA - we have already received several navi=ergation updates, plus a tiiny 'update preperation' update.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I have gone onto the Here Maps portal from there and made a couple of map corrections near my house. That's really useful to know that you can tell them where things are incorrect (such as a business no longer existing) as they probably wouldn't find out for years otherwise. My last car used Here maps too, but Mitsubishi didn't provide any information about submitting updates to Here to correct things.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

When taking delivery of my Enyaq I asked about submitting map corrections. The dealer didn't know and said she would find out and get back to me, but hasn't yet. In the meantime I found the Here Map Creator via the Skoda update portal. In the last week or so I have submitted over 200 suggested updates to map information in my local area (businesses that closed years ago, footpaths being unpaved, etc.) All still shown as 'under review'. Does anybody have any experience that might indicate how long they typically take to review suggested map corrections and then to roll out to customers?
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I removed a company that was incorrectly at my house, and it went within a couple of days. I guess it depends on what the change is, and how quickly they can get someone to confirm in. In my case the company had never been at this address, it was a typo in the postcode (one letter different).
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

My Skoda Nav system tried to get me to turn round in the service road for Poole Skoda just next to the dealership. It wanted me to rejoin a very busy main road for a few hundred yards to rejoin the same service road at the opposite end! Service road has always been 2 way for years.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Perchede wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:10 am i believe that portal is for non GSM connnected cars. Updates for the Enyaq are OTA - we have already received several navi=ergation updates, plus a tiiny 'update preperation' update.
How do you see that you’ve received an update preparation ?
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

There was a notification - can't remember where this was, think I was asked if I wanted to apply it. Normally main updates are shown on the goodbye screen wheren ready to apply for VW group OTA vehicles.

My Enyaq is 7 months old so yours already include it.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

Radio station Icons.
I’ve downloaded the UK icons. Put them on a stick as per the instructions. But can’t seem to load them for missing stations.
LBC is the one I’m trying to update.
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post