Random heated seat and steering wheel operation

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Dugaleen

Post by Dugaleen »

Hi all. Have had my 60 for some weeks now and posted before that I was clumsily touching the infotainment screen turning on the heated seats. This is not the case. On start-up the heated seats and steering wheel turn themselves on 15 ish% of the time. Its not too much of a problem as it soon gets noticed and corrected. I have trawled through the user guide and gleaned nothing. Any thoughts..............Cheers Doug

RichR

Post by RichR »

Do you use the app or schedules to pre-heat the car? You can have it turn on the seat heaters as well as the climate control. But I don't think it'll do the steering wheel, need to check what the settings in the car say next time I'm out there.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ there is a setting somewhere to activate heated seats and steering wheel, according to the outside temperature (so when it’s cold outside, they will come on automatically when you enter the car). I saw this and set it when I first got the Enyaq. I can’t remember either exactly where this is on the menu but will take a look this evening when I’m next back in the car.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Ah yes - so there is. If you go to the Climatronic settings page, the option is there for automatic seat and steering heating when ignition is switched on :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Found it RichR,

Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 16.29.12.png

Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Dugaleen

Post by Dugaleen »

Who needs main dealer eh! Auto was switched on so its off now watch this space. Thanks all.. Cheers Doug
RichR

Post by RichR »

Just popped out to turn the steering wheel one on 🙂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post