Under Dashboard Fuse Layout

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
bobyork

Post by bobyork »

Hi all, I have an Enyaq 60 (UK right hand drive) and am having problems with the connectivity (or lack of) of the infotainment system. One suggestion on this forum was to remove the fuse for the infotainment system to trigger a hard reset. Looking at the fuse layout in the manual I identified the relevant fuse as No. 30. However, when I removed the fuse cover I was presented with a fuse layout that bore no resemblance to that depicted in the manual, so I have no idea which fuse is the correct one. Has anybody else had this issue? I ordered my car in July and it was delivered in Oct.

Many thanks

Bob

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Pull 30 and see what happens ?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

bobyork wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:20 pm Hi all, I have an Enyaq 60 (UK right hand drive) and am having problems with the connectivity (or lack of) of the infotainment system. One suggestion on this forum was to remove the fuse for the infotainment system to trigger a hard reset. Looking at the fuse layout in the manual I identified the relevant fuse as No. 30. However, when I removed the fuse cover I was presented with a fuse layout that bore no resemblance to that depicted in the manual, so I have no idea which fuse is the correct one. Has anybody else had this issue? I ordered my car in July and it was delivered in Oct.

Many thanks

Bob
Which fusebox did you look at on the vehicle ? Engine one or Passenger compartment one ?

It should look something like this one -

Ignore extra red wire.

passenger fusebox.jpeg

Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post