Tyre Pressure Monitor - might have to ‘set’ pressures first before it works?

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I’m not sure but I noticed the following screens this evening, which perhaps suggests we have to first set / confirm tyre pressures, before the tyre pressure loss warning system works? Someone mentioned recently that they had a flat but there was no warning.

As I say, I don’t know for sure, but these screens suggest it ‘might’ be the case??

A0109072-1FA7-4F96-B396-FC6AEA48F9A0.jpeg

9E5A7CBB-CC5F-402E-895D-ED746D463F59.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

We set it each time we change the tyre pressures, e.g. for when fully loaded. I guess the dealer does the pressures when they prep the car. I'd assume it would be a standard thing for them to do. But easy to forget.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
RichR

Post by RichR »

I’m pretty sure it is on the pre-delivery list. I’ll check when I’m next on my laptop as I have it on there.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

RichR wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:44 pm I’m pretty sure it is on the pre-delivery list. I’ll check when I’m next on my laptop as I have it on there.
It'll be right next to the "remove transport blocks" ;)
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ 😂
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yeah, it’s amazing they can miss those, it’s shown in great detail how to remove them - clear pictures as well as words. In a way I’m glad my dealer drove the car from the docks at Grimsby to the dealership in York as they would have found anything like that.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bacarelle

Post by Bacarelle »

I have had my Enyaq for about 14 months now and I am generally pleased and would be happy to buy another.

However, I had several issues with the dealer at the time of delivery including the "transport blocks" non-removal and a few other matters which led me to suspect that the dealer's PDI was either not carried out or done so woefully.

I still have one issue:

Every few weeks I get a message saying that the pressure of the nearside front tyre has reduced. I have had the tyre checked and there seems to be no slow puncture and although the pressure is slightly lower than for the other 3 tyres, I wouldn't have thought that it would be enough to generate a warning.

Has anyone else had a similar issue ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post