Car going to garage after 2 weeks use

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Realnames

Post by Realnames »

My enyaq is also broken. Had it for two months and the key would not connect at all. Been with the dealer over a week now and they are stumped and clearly have zero ev experience. They are being told by their head office to replace the entire steering column, but no idea when it will come back.

Not sure what I can do legally if they can’t fix it in a more timely manner. Any ideas given the length of time I’ve had the car?

PhilMK

Post by PhilMK »

Sorry to hear that.
I handed my car back last week .
I was lucky I was within 30 days.
If its more than 30 days they have the right to try and fix it within a reasonable time.
I contacted Skoda customer services on Friday to say how much I was upset regarding no contact regarding trying to resolve my issue.
Customer service said to me that they don't contact customers it would be up to dealers
To fix.
I stated that the dealer didn't build the car
Skoda did and I'm a customer.
He couldn't care less.
Also keep a note of conversations and push for correct time of repair.
It's really shocking service.
Let me know how you get on.
Good luck
chris55070

Post by chris55070 »

I have had my Envaq for 2 weeks and was driving to the supermarket this evening with the kids and wife and it just cut out in the middle of the road.
Would appear I have then same issue.. the car is now at the a garage so we will see
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Although seemingly rare, this is what worries me most about moving from a perfectly reliable ICE to BEV. Particularly when we only have one car. Really hoping Skoda, and all manufacturers for that matter, are learning lessons right now. No such thing as 100% reliability though.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post