My Skoda App

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Pooltrev

Post by Pooltrev »

Has anyone had a problem with smart Scheduling not working on the app. It just keeps coming up with error message. Rest of app works fine.

Enyaq iv60 Suite

RockyDog

Post by RockyDog »

Yes - having issues with charging as it does not seem to want to integrate with my Zappi charger. Am trying various solutions to get off peak charging to work. It keeps saying the charger is not locked in but when I press start charging it will respond. Not quite sure how to make it seem less.
Today's a gift, yesterday is history and tomorrow a mystery.

80 IV Suite, 125w, heatpump, convience pack, climate pack plus and drive sport basic
Iang

Post by Iang »

I have complained to Skoda on numerous occasions about the app functionality. Jens Kosyna, Head of Project development on YouTube says to use the app to schedule starting to maximise range in winter. This function is not available. I emailed him with no reply. I got the following response from the app development team which was, quite frankly disgusting. To say that the app may not work because it is effectively "too new" is crazy.

I have a 5 year old BMW which has all the functionality that Skoda should have including Lock/Unlock, Location Services, Heating etc. etc.

When will Skoda wake up ?

Skoda Auto a.s. responded to your review of

MyŠKODA
MyŠKODA
Skoda Auto a.s.
"Hello, the main charging and air conditioning services were developed first. We are currently working hard to deliver additional services for future models. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot guarantee the availability of additional services for vehicles that have already been produced. Your MyŠKODA App Team "
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ up until recently, I had a 2016 BMW 5 series which was supposed to have all those functions you have with your BMW… but for the first three years that I had free access to those remote services, they never worked. Same for my neighbour too, who had the same functionality on his 4 series.

We actually both gave up and neither of us renewed.

I understand the BMW app / remote service is much better now but the point I’m making is that even BMW were not particularly good in the early days of their system.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
orrery

Post by orrery »

Just got the car today and the dealer helped me set it up - all fine and working.

Now, how does SWMBO use it?
Does she set up her own account on the app and then pair it with the car as I did? or ...
Do I give her my login and password and she use them on her phone?
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Use the same email address and password on both phones. You're effectively logging onto the car (indirectly, via Skoda's servers), and it only has one account associated with it.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
orrery

Post by orrery »

I've had the app working now since I got the car - charging, aircon and pre-conditioning. The last 2 days it has all stopped working - the aircon request just times out and I get an screen saying that the action couldn't be completed. Essentially it seems to have stopped working.

I've also noticed that the 'shutdown screen' has a switch at the top - "Online Mode" which appears to be off. I tried turning it to on and it tells me that the function isn't available. Is this connected?
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Rbedwards

Post by Rbedwards »

Hi. The app has been "frozen" for about a week. Does not update battery status, says "charge cable not connected" even when charging. Remote AC operation says"timed out".
RichR

Post by RichR »

orrery - if the car can't connect to the internet, Skoda's servers (which the app talks to) can connect to the car. Sort that out (see the several posts in the last few days about it) first.

Rbedwards - is your car connected to the internet (ie online mode, globe icon showing LTE signal)? The app has been working fine for me and others the last few days, which makes me wonder if your car has gone offline.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post