Do all your doors open easily - from the inside?

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I noticed yesterday that this door is actually very hard to open from the inside, and feels as though it’s catching on something. Come to think of it, on several occasions it hasn’t shut properly on the first attempt.

Not many people have sat in that location in my Enyaq to date, so I only noticed yesterday when my son - who was made to sit in the back rather than the front - struggled to open it from the inside.

160FB1E4-DCCC-4DE7-90C6-F4E35D584A07.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Dad

Post by Dad »

Ours all open fine from the inside.

Only thing we have noticed is that the drivers side doors (both front and rear) need a heavier push from the outside to close properly. So I do wonder if there is a minor door assembly/alignment issue? I see above that this is rear drivers side too?
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

We've noticed also that the drivers side doors don't close as easy as the passengers.

Compared to our old Karoq they take a considerable shove to close first time.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Mine’s going in later this week to have it looked at - I’ll let you know what they find and what they had to do to resolve it.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Update : Small adjustment and some lube apparently. Seems to be better now.

One rude awakening for me though - I assumed the car would get a bit of a wash whilst in with the dealership. Nope!

I’ve been spoilt by Audi / Mercedes / BMW customer service over the last 13 years 🤣
orrery

Post by orrery »

All fine from the inside, but the same door needs more of slam on closing.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:00 am Update : Small adjustment and some lube apparently. Seems to be better now.

One rude awakening for me though - I assumed the car would get a bit of a wash whilst in with the dealership. Nope!

I’ve been spoilt by Audi / Mercedes / BMW customer service over the last 13 years 🤣
Your not missing much mine came back the other day with bits of sponge attached to the Skoda lettering on the boot and theu never bothered doing the inside :roll:
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Pict

Post by Pict »

BioHzrd wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:09 am never bothered doing the inside :roll:
Mine went in to have a small scratch on the bumper sorted that was there on collection. I was asked if I wanted it washed but the repairer advised against it for a couple of days so they valeted the inside for me.
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Mine went in this dirty, and was given back to me the next day this dirty. To be fair though, it was not the dealership who provided the car. I might have said something, had they been the one we’d given the best part of £45k to! (We being my fleet company ;-) )

41D61E1A-BB5D-4819-A88C-47404DF6403D.jpeg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post