HELP WITH CRUISE CONTROL INSTRUCTIONS

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
gremlin

Post by gremlin »

Skoda.PNG

Skoda.jpg

Help with Cruise Control instructions. I am finding it very confusing trying to understand the cruise control on my Enyaq iV 60, I think I have the stalk without ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL?, and only the normal cruise control and lane assist is that right, See Photos of my stalk and the stalk in the Skoda Enyaq manual. If so please help me by explaining step by step instructions what I need to do to use this cruise control, I am a bit of an old Luddite and would find your help much appreciated.
With Thanks gremlin

Delivery date 20/12/2021 ŠKODA ENYAQ iV 60 (UK right hand drive) Colour Arctic Silver, 100 kW – DC battery charging, Convenience Package and Parking Package Basic

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hi,
This is the Adaptive Cruise Control stalk (so you don’t appear to have ACC).

025B0069-7B2C-4C46-88DF-9754F1BA11DD.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

gremlin wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:20 pm If so please help me by explaining step by step instructions what I need to do to use this cruise control
I have this kind of stalk in Kamiq.

On the top part I always keep the lever "on". This allows you to toggle cruise control aa you wish. "Cancel" disengages the current speed setting and the last used setting, which can be also done by braking for example. "Off" puts the cruise control off, ie disengages speed setting and memory, and does not allow setting a new speed.

- When lever "on" you can press either of the button on the head of the stalk to set a target speed. Target speed will be your current driving speed. Then res/+ will increase target speed and set/- reduce target speed.

- when braking, or toggling top lever "cancel" system will stop trying to reach target speed - eg essentially starts engine braking. The system will remember your last target speed and this will stay visible on dashboard. To resume this last target speed press res/+ on the head of the stalk.

- if accelerating or decelerating you can set a new target speed by pressing set/-. Your current speed will be set as a new target.

Hope this makes some sense.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post