"ACC is deactivated"

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Delbert_Wilkins

Post by Delbert_Wilkins »

Well quite. As I say, I can’t help but wonder whether Skoda really understood what the problem was when they responded initially.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
Ordered 31/8; Build week 44; Collected 28/12/21.

Delbert_Wilkins

Latest update - they’ve replaced the stalk and it’s made no difference whatsoever. So more tests, more consultation and, critically, more waiting.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
harrisliaos

Post by harrisliaos »

Have been encoutering the same issue (Skoda Enqyaq 60 lounce). Was given to the dealer in the workshop and they did change the steering wheel. As soon as i got it back and drove no more than 2km
it started giving multiple errors again. Now the case is still open and was told that they might require to detain my car in the main workshop for further inspections but they are presently waiting further info
from Skoda here in Greece. Reverting.
Delbert_Wilkins

Pleased to say this issue has finally been resolved. The culprit was a broken wire somewhere in the weeds of the car. Obviously they wanted to eliminate the easier possibilities first, but it does feel like they went around the houses to get there. Due credit to the dealer though - their communication was great and they went out of the way to collect the car and bring it back when needed on a couple of occasions.
harrisliaos

Post by harrisliaos »

The issue was resolved here as well, They kept the car in the workshop and they run a series of adjustment in the software etc and errors were eliminated once and for all !
RichR

Post by RichR »

This is sounding promising in that now the Enyaq has been out for more than year, the dealer network are starting to get some technical hands on experience with the cars. I suspect that Skoda HQ have been getting reports from all over Europe of issues and working on them (with allowances for Covid restrictions) to come up with guides and assistance for the service workshops, and all this takes time. Without Covid, I suspect this would have happened more quickly.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.