Enyaq ordered today, pick up mid October 🤞

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
FrankShepherd

Post by FrankShepherd »

Hi

Today was the day that we took the plunge and ordered an Enyaq 60, 100kw loft in Artic Silver with

20in Vega Alloys
ClimatePackage Basic
Parking Package Basic
Light and View Package Basic
Assisted Drive Package Plus
Drive Package Basic
Convenience Package Plus

We’re financing a chunk of it through the government’s interest free environmental loan thing, so once that comes through we’ll be looking at a mid October pickup at the latest.

We now have to get a charging point sorted so if anyone has any advice on the best way to go it would be much appreciated!

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Welcome aboard!!

Was your Enyaq pre-specified (so probably already built and available somewhere) or did you chose the packages yourself? The reason I ask is that most of us are waiting several months for our Enyaqs to come through.

Regarding home chargers - I personally went with PodPoint- which has been in for a few days now but I have nothing to charge with it yet :-)

I chose PodPoint as it was relatively cheap, they are a UK company, and there is an app which allows you to set the charge on and charge off times, so I can take advantage of Octopus Go cheap night rates (4.5p per kW for 4 hours per night I think)

I have a few issues to sort, post installation, but turns out I probably don’t have to pay for these. All written about here : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=438
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
FrankShepherd

Post by FrankShepherd »

Thank you so much, I'll have a look at PodPoint, I hadn't come across them in my initial look around.

The car is a showroom car that I found by complete accident on Wednesday. It was the dealers launch car but with covid etc it has hardly been touched. The dealer had just been given permission to sell as another Enyak had arrived for the showroom so we just hit it very lucky.

Spec wise were pretty happy, 100kw charger, the colour, alloys and the packs all suit us so there's not much else we'd have added that was worth putting it off and waiting for a delivery in May/June next year. Hopefully the government interest free scheme will move pretty quickly.

I hope you don't have too long to wait, the dealer was saying today that they've got everything crossed that the factory can meet the dates that have been promised so here's hoping.
Luisk73

Post by Luisk73 »

Hi there!
Did you receive your car? maybe they meant October'22 :D
Enyaq 60 loft. Company car. basic model, No options added. Ordered week 48. Estimated production week 33. Delivered 21st September. £50 in Octopus with the referral below
https://share.octopus.energy/blond-zebra-242
stevepurdy

Post by stevepurdy »

My delivery saga is still ongoing

17/07/2021 indicated December Delivery
27/08/2012 Build Week = 17/10/2021
03/09/2021 Build Week = 14/11/2021
17/09/2021 Build Week = 17/10/2021
24/09/2021 Build Week = 04/11/2021
01/10/2021 Build Week = 21/11/2021

Fridays are becoming very depressing

Who knows how long it takes after it has been built.

Pre registered are as expensive, if not more so, than waiting for the new one to arrive

IV60 Suite, Velvet Red,100kw charger, Electric Seats, Electric Tailgate,Drive Assist,Parking Assist & tow Bar
RichR

Post by RichR »

From what people have said on here and the other Enyaq forums I'm on, once fully built, it's about 5 weeks until it's delivered. That includes the time taken to tranport it from Mladá Boleslav in Czech Republic to the ports in northern Germany, waiting for enough cars to fill a ship, ship to arrive then sail from there to the UK (not sure if it calls off at other ports on the way), unload, wait for a transporter to take several cars to a particular area, drive to dealership, do all the pre-delivery tasks (registration plates, checks etc), and the finally let you know it's ready :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ The build on mine started w/c 6th Sept - so a month ago. My lease company have confirmed this morning that it’s already been shipped from Germany and is on its way here (we’re in the midst of potential cancellation discussions at the moment, which I’m still allowed to do due to very late feature removal notice from Skoda).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post