52 Week Gang Member

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Falaise86

Post by Falaise86 »

Finally ordered my 60 Loft last week.

52 week lead time - :shock: :shock: :shock: - Still buzzing about getting it though.

Upgrading from an i3 - With 2 kids its going to be a big welcome to have the space.
On Order - 60 Loft / Graphite Grey / Assisted drive / Climate / Comfort Seat / Convenience Plus / Drive Sport / Family Plus / Sunroof / Parking Pack / Towbar Prep / Transport Pack - Ordered on 14/01/22 - 52 Week Gang :lol:

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Does anyone have any theories as to why they'll have started giving 52 week lead time estimates?

Managing expectations, intending to deliver in half that time?

Expecting UK supply to demand ratios to half in relative terms this year?

I'm still telling myself that factory supply issues will only improve over time and I can have a car for my summer camping trips! The mood music looks more like I'll be lucky if I can enjoy the car preparing itself in the mornings when it gets cold next winter...
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Falaise86

Post by Falaise86 »

No idea.

That was/is my guess (and hope) and definitely how I sold it to the Mrs lol - It'll be 6 months-ish, but they are covering there arses and saying 12

6 months has to be a more realistic time frame, but who knows.
On Order - 60 Loft / Graphite Grey / Assisted drive / Climate / Comfort Seat / Convenience Plus / Drive Sport / Family Plus / Sunroof / Parking Pack / Towbar Prep / Transport Pack - Ordered on 14/01/22 - 52 Week Gang :lol:
Ruud

Post by Ruud »

I ordered my 80 Sportline last week and was also given the 52 weeks lead time. Hoping it's a bit quicker, but not 6 months, as I have 8 months to go on my PCP deal! :-)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Heat Pump, Climate Package Plus. Ordered 14 January 2022. Picked up 31 May 2023.
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

snalbansed wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:08 pm Does anyone have any theories as to why they'll have started giving 52 week lead time estimates?
Might be the case that the UKs entire quota for 2022 is already accounted for? When I first contacted my local Skoda dealer back in August last year they told me they weren’t taking Enyaq orders until November because they had already fully sold their allocation for 2021. I asked him about the fact that I had read of people placing orders and getting wild wait times he said that it depends on the country. Skoda Ireland sold their allocation, so stopped taking new orders whereas Skoda Netherlands kept taking orders, but we’re quoting really long lead times (and obviously allocating stock from 2022). It seems the UK is taking the same approach as the Netherlands?
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Robrad30 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:56 am
snalbansed wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:08 pm Does anyone have any theories as to why they'll have started giving 52 week lead time estimates?
Might be the case that the UKs entire quota for 2022 is already accounted for? When I first contacted my local Skoda dealer back in August last year they told me they weren’t taking Enyaq orders until November because they had already fully sold their allocation for 2021. I asked him about the fact that I had read of people placing orders and getting wild wait times he said that it depends on the country. Skoda Ireland sold their allocation, so stopped taking new orders whereas Skoda Netherlands kept taking orders, but we’re quoting really long lead times (and obviously allocating stock from 2022). It seems the UK is taking the same approach as the Netherlands?
Probably the case, as mine (ordered at the beginning of December) states MY22 on the order paperwork.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
awi8

Post by awi8 »

I ordered iV80 about a month ago via one of the biggest Skoda dealer in Finland, I was given 9-11 months lead time.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft I Race Blue I 135kW charging I heat pump I assisted drive basic I drive sport basic I convenience basic I climate basic I parking basic I Ordered 21/12/20 I Build week 46 2022 I Collection date 17th Jan 2023
HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

Greetings. I ordered our 80 Suite in Arctic Silver with Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Plus & Family Basic on 8th January & was given a 41 week delivery time, but told to expect it to be 52.

This will be our first EV & we went to look at an Enyaq because it's the only one that looked like our dog crate would fit in.

The dealer let us put it in the demonstrator to try it out, gave us the keys & said "take it for at least 45 mins to an hour to get a good feel of it" We were 80% decided on having one before we went on a test drive & had fully decided after 5 or 10 minutes that it was the one for us, but kept it for the full hour just having a good drive round.

Can't fault the dealer so far (Rainworth Skoda, Mansfield)
80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar
Falaise86

Post by Falaise86 »

So, been a minute, but update is that I have a week 38 build date (19th Sept I believe) with a mid October expected pick up date.

Still crossing fingers that the dates stay as planned.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post