New Member with Artic Silver Founders Edition Car

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
MyKodi

Post by MyKodi »

Hi everyone,
took delivery of an Artic Silver Founder's Edition Enyaq with most packs included except for Heat Pump and DCC 3 weeks ago and absolutely loving the car. The Enyaq has a lot to live up to as we traded in our almost 5 year old Kodiaq 1.4 TSI DSG petrol Kodiaq that had been 100% reliable for it so time will tell. I originally ordered an IV80 Sportline with Heat Pump and DCC with a few other packs but as there was no build date after 5 months with no prospect of one any time soon, we were offered first refusal on the Founder's Edition car that had just turned up as a showroom car. We jumped at the chance even though the car was more expensive as at least it was real and available. Absolutely loving the HUD' Matrix LED lights and Area View Camera system and the car is a dream to drive too. Seem to be getting between 240-270 miles per 80% charge too at the moment which I deem quite good as majority of which is local driving. Loving this forum too by the way very useful and informative for like minded people.

20220420_182554.jpg

Founder's Edition IV80 Artic Silver, most packs except heatpump and dcc.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Wow, that looks really nice !
Coincidentally I’m driving a rented Kodiaq in The Netherlands at the moment and the Enyaq is a much nicer drive!

Enjoy !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Welcome MyKodi,

That really does look the part IMO,

Congratulations.

MMH.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
MyKodi

Post by MyKodi »

Thank you both, I liked the Kodiaq it was a very good car but the Enyaq has the advantage of all its weight being very low down and evenly distributed, thus allowing it to handle extremely well for a car of its weight. It really is such an easy car to drive, very happy with my choice.😀
Founder's Edition IV80 Artic Silver, most packs except heatpump and dcc.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post