Happy Morning with new car

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
gareth_c

Post by gareth_c »

Hey All

Just picked up my IV80 after placing order in November 21 and arrived and registered on Friday.

Now to work out all the menu's and play around with settings.

Any tips?

Cheers

Gareth

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Enjoy!!

I’d recommend adding ‘Auto Hold’ to the shortcuts menu. I usually disengage it when parallel parking (to avoid it braking unexpectedly).

20986043-AB62-4549-A2AD-0C6A61993C07.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

gareth_c wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:21 am Hey All

Just picked up my IV80 after placing order in November 21 and arrived and registered on Friday.

Now to work out all the menu's and play around with settings.

Any tips?

Cheers

Gareth
Wow! That's sounds quick for an 80. UK?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

I saw this on YouTube. It was fascinating to see what can be done going further into settings. "Tips and Tricks!" Can't wait to get my car. Hope you can open this and it is of some help.
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Hello all out there. This is a very stupid question and I'm not sure if I have posted it in the right area! Is it possible to request a change of interior seat and dashboard colour before my build date which is 12-18 Sept. I would like the "Brown/ Olive" colour. :oops: :oops: I guess I will get a lot of replies saying "No!" Too late. My own silly fault. 😜
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

Islay2009 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:46 am Hello all out there. This is a very stupid question and I'm not sure if I have posted it in the right area! Is it possible to request a change of interior seat and dashboard colour before my build date which is 12-18 Sept. I would like the "Brown/ Olive" colour. :oops: :oops: I guess I will get a lot of replies saying "No!" Too late. My own silly fault. 😜
I would have thought your build specification would be locked in now as it's very close to your given build date.
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Islay2009 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:46 am Hello all out there. This is a very stupid question and I'm not sure if I have posted it in the right area! Is it possible to request a change of interior seat and dashboard colour before my build date which is 12-18 Sept. I would like the "Brown/ Olive" colour. :oops: :oops: I guess I will get a lot of replies saying "No!" Too late. My own silly fault. 😜
When we ordered ours last year I was told changes could be made until the time when a build date was confirmed. As you have a confirmed build date then it may be too late but maybe things have changed
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
dezember

Post by dezember »

No harm to ask. After all you are going to sit on it for many years. What’s on your order now?
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Ordered mine July 21 and 10 days later realised rear parking camera had been omitted (iv60), despite telling Dealer this was a critical option for me. Dealer tried to amend order but was advised by Skoda UK that order was locked, despite not being advised of any build date. As a consequence had to cancel original order and place a new order.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

In reply to dezember, I have comfort seat basic pack. Convenience pack plus, design selection pack suite, light and view pack plus, climate basic pack, infotainment pack plus, weight class steering and panoramic sunroof. Arctic Silver iV80.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post