Just got my Enyaq!

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
benlye

Post by benlye »

Ordered my car at the end of January and it just got delivered this morning. It's an 80 Sportline Plus in race blue with the panoramic roof, transport Pack, and maxx pack. Currently feeling overwhelmed with all the stuff I have to learn, but wow, I'm think I'm going to enjoy this car :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline Plus, Race Blue, Panoramic Roof, Transport Pack, Maxx Pack
8kW Sunsynk hybrid inverter, 9.625kWp JA Solar panels, 16kWH Sunsynk battery storage, Zappi V2 charger

benlye

Post by benlye »

IMG20230504103048.jpg

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline Plus, Race Blue, Panoramic Roof, Transport Pack, Maxx Pack
8kW Sunsynk hybrid inverter, 9.625kWp JA Solar panels, 16kWH Sunsynk battery storage, Zappi V2 charger
RichR

Post by RichR »

Very nice - Blue is the best colour for Sportlines (in my quite biased opinion) :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
xioxyx

Post by xioxyx »

Just got mine too!

IMG_0596.jpeg

RichR

Post by RichR »

Maybe we need a blue Sportline club :D Mine's getting on a bit now - almost 18 months old.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
xioxyx

Post by xioxyx »

Was a bit disappointed to find I didn’t get the side sensors - specifically as I’d been told I would as part of the assisted drive basic package :-( I ordered almost a year ago though when they were probably off the list due to shortages. Also, I ordered the standard (vega) sportline wheels (don’t think there was any other 20” option at the time) but seem to have ended up with the Taurus wheels instead. I don’t mind, they’re quite nice and the same price option but definitely not what I ordered.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:39 pm Maybe we need a blue Sportline club :D Mine's getting on a bit now - almost 18 months old.

Any dinks yet? My 18 month old Enyaq (excluded from this club !) has one small scrape on an alloy, and a 1cm scratch on the front wing - which my son and his mate denying doing with their bikes, yet Ring footage suggests otherwise !!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yeah - a few little stone chips: two on bumper, two on bonnet and one 3mm scratch on a lower door panel. Slight scratch on rear bumper from dogs getting in and out when I've forgotten to fold down the bumper protector. A bit of a scratch on the edge of the driver's door glass B-pillar cover thing where I hit a wall when opening the door. Plus a couple of tiny dots on the windscreen from stones kicked up by trucks, and a little chip on one of the alloys. But no kerbing or scuffs otherwise.

But you have to know where to look for them, as they're pretty small.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ That’s quite a list - although I’ll probably find a few more after its next 6 monthly car wash 😂. I think I’m on around 19,000 miles now.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
jimbo69

Post by jimbo69 »

xioxyx wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:04 pm Was a bit disappointed to find I didn’t get the side sensors - specifically as I’d been told I would as part of the assisted drive basic package :-( I ordered almost a year ago though when they were probably off the list due to shortages. Also, I ordered the standard (vega) sportline wheels (don’t think there was any other 20” option at the time) but seem to have ended up with the Taurus wheels instead. I don’t mind, they’re quite nice and the same price option but definitely not what I ordered.
Yes, I ordered a Sportline with the standard Vega wheels too, but was delivered with the Taurus wheels - which I now think look better, particularly in the flesh.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post