Greetings

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
bloggsy

Post by bloggsy »

Hi all - currently have an Outlander PHEV but upgrading to full electric, hopefully, later this year and it's between the Ford Mustang Mach E or Skoda Enyaq. I must admit that having seen the Sportline, Skoda are a nose ahead! :D

However, still undecided so will be interested in members' thoughts and experiences.

Cheers

Bloggsy

RichR

Post by RichR »

I too have an Outlander PHEV and will be highly likely to be changing to an Enyaq iV 80 later this year. It seems the logical progression for me. There's very little around with the boot height I need (for dog crates) in the EV market that my budget can stretch to.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
bloggsy

Post by bloggsy »

RichR wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:40 am I too have an Outlander PHEV and will be highly likely to be changing to an Enyaq iV 80 later this year. It seems the logical progression for me. There's very little around with the boot height I need (for dog crates) in the EV market that my budget can stretch to.
Totally agree - the Enyaq iV 80 does offer good value for money. Before I saw the Sportline, my configuration worked out at £2000 under the what I was going to pay for the Mach E but now, it's just under £5000 more than the Mach E :( However, it has everything I want and it saves me from taking the car in for modifications! Plus, the extra range will really be handy as this will be the 2nd EV in my house and we only have 1 Pod Point home charger, so I won't need to plug it in every night! :D

Cheers

Bloggsy