software Update, unable to use car for 5 hours

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
pnr

Post by pnr »

Hi There,

New to site Skoda Enyaq sportsline 80 with 18k on clock very happy until yesterday at 6.15 am parked car and I notice an update message : switch off lights and lock car and update will begin : came back to car 2 hours later car would not unlock with keyless entry, unlocked car with Key fob to find message on screen saying this will take a while with a green line with less than 50% completed. Car would not engage gear could not cancel update phoned dealer as usual dealer totally useless so at 8.30 am locked out of my car and can't go to work.

Returned to car again at 12.30 all fine now but can't see what update it did so be warned you may be locked out of your car for upto 4/5 hours without warning
PS spoke with dealer later in the day and was told by the service department that the salesman should have warned you about updated.

Juself

Post by Juself »

:shock:
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Wondering what SW you had before, and what you got with the update.
rpjwhite

Post by rpjwhite »

Was that the update to ME3.2?
Teefin

Post by Teefin »

I have just seen your post having set up an update earlier, it said it should take 55 min but 3 hours now and the whole car is dead nothing when approaching or when pressing key fob buttons and the app says the doors are open which they are not. Checked online Skoda connect and when I click on help it says software update and that things may change after update.

Did using the manual key give you any more information once you got into the car?

Did your car just sort itself or did you need to visit dealer as I need my car for the morning for work.
2022 Enyaq IV60 Suite Glacier Silver, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Climate Pack Basic, Comfort Seat Pack Plus, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Plus, Light and View Pack Basic.
pnr

Post by pnr »

Hi

Car has been perfect ever since, now at 25k still have no idea what updates it gave me. Had its first inspection no faults found only replace rear wiper blade so far so good, finger crossed thankfully did not purchase ID4 or ID3 a friend of mine returned his year old ID3 and got full refund due to software issues

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post