Hello Folks!

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Ken3966 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:55 am My floor recess is the same as above and won’t take the cable, that’s why we get the container included for it. It is smaller in vRS and I suspect the 80x, or is it smaller in all cars with 80 battery?
Usefully fits the tyre pump though.
It is wider than that in my standard 80 without the transport pack.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

Phlash

Post by Phlash »

Thanks for the info once again...! Really useful :D . A rubber floor liner in the boot is on my wishlist.

Nice seeing all that equipment under the floor... I don't have a garage yet so finding spaces for things is necessary! @CrowSysE243 Have some of those items come over from the Karoq? Compressor...?

Is that bump something to do with the subwoofer?

Screenshot 2023-08-25 090145.jpg

Test drive organised for next Friday so that's something to look forward to!
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

The compressor and the items adhjacet to it (tyre repair kit, tow eye, wheel nut etc) were supplied with the car. These are within the yellow boundary in the picture.

7 - item ident.jpg

The items within the white boundaries are part of the travel pack. I have a second warning triangle and various tools which I carried in previous cars but were not supplied with them.

I do not know what the lump at the right hand side of the well is. I had not seen one on any of the cars that I looked at in the dealers, some of which were higher spec than mine. They all had the travel pack so I know that it is not part of that. I assume that it is either part of one of the options in the Maxx pack or associated with the heat pump but I have not got further in investigating it than that. The dealer told me "some have it and some don't"!
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Thanks for these pictures CrowSysE243 - they’re really good.

Just to offer for comparison, this is the boot of my car without the Transport Pack.

I’ve got the double sided boot floor which is rubber on one side and carpet on the other. It fits snugly in the bottom of the boot.

You’ll see there are some plastic dividers on either side - useful for carrying odds and ends like the pump for tyres!

I’ve also shown the full size cable storage area under the floor. It’s plastic lined so saves you worrying about putting dirty / wet cables in there - you can just wipe it clean!

IMG_0824.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

IMG_0826.jpeg

Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

That’s interesting as my car has a heat pump. That may be where it fits by reducing size of recess. I also have canton sound, but can’t imagine it is related to that?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Ken3966 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:35 pm That’s interesting as my car has a heat pump. That may be where it fits by reducing size of recess. I also have canton sound, but can’t imagine it is related to that?
It's the Canton subwoofer that's reducing the size of the cable storage area.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

Thanks for the pictures KBEE. The well you have is exactly what I was expecting. The plastic dividers are similar to the ones I had on the Tiguan, but they were not provided with my Enyaq. They would probably be good for holding the charging cable holder in place on mine. I will see if I can find them for sale somewhere, otherwise I will make something to do a similar job.

I have had a look through the maintenance manuals at it appears that the "lump" which results in the reduced size of the well is to house the sub-woofer as Phlash suggested. The information is shown in section 2.1 (PDF page 14 - marked as page 10) and 2.8 (PDF page 19 - marked as page 15) of the communication maintenance manual. Seehttps://cardiagn.com/2021-skoda-enyaq-iv-communication/. The heating and air-conditioning manuals show that all the components are at the front.
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.