Hi

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

Hi all, I just ordered my ENYAQ IV 60 Lounge with Tilsun leasing very good experience .they are saying the expected delivery date is the beginning of August. I'm not sure if that will be correct. is there any way to find SKODA'S lead time?
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.

Superfind

Post by Superfind »

Most of the dealers and lease companies I've spoken to have quoted 12 weeks, roughly mid to end of August.
I elected for a 1st of September delivery so the car gets a 71 plate.
RichR

Post by RichR »

We're hoping that the people who ordered them when they started accepting orders in March should be receiving them in the next few weeks if the 12 week estimate is holding up. However with the global supply issues for some items affecting all car manufacturers it's possible it could slip a bit. It's not just computer processor chips that are in short supply, apparently there are issues with some small motors and other components where demand is exceeding production.

Hopefully if the dealers are still saying 12 weeks then they haven't been told anything different from Skoda.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hi there, my Enyaq 80 was ordered this week (through our fleet department) and the dealer just advised me that delivery is expected in the first week of October.... which is fine for me but just to share my experience regarding lead times.
The spec is: Black Enyaq 80 Loft. 125kW upgrade. 21" Betria. Climate Plus. Assisted Drive Basic.

I'm not sure if the options affect the lead time??

Cheers !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

I have specced my ENYAQ with Quarts grey .100KW upgrade. assisted driver pack. Family pack.Drive sports pack. Climate plus pack thanks for all of your responses
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.