60 Lounge. Quartz Grey Ordered

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Pict

Post by Pict »

Hi all

We ordered a 60 Lounge in Quartz Grey in the middle of May. Due to needing (ok wanting) specific features we ended up having to add a number of packs so it will have a pretty high specification.

We went for the 60 so it still qualified for the grant and apart from two or three times a year the lower range will suit. I have added the 100 KW/h charging though so when we do do longer journeys it will reduce the overall time taken.

My wife already has a BEV (a MG ZS EV) so we already have a Rolec wall charger installed and are looking forward to becoming a fully electric household. I recognise at least one username on here from the MG EV forums (a fellow Scot).

When I last spoke to my supplying dealer he mentioned that the order was in the queue but no build date yet. My deadline to change is not until January 2020 though so I can wait but will not turn it away however soon it comes. I was advised that there is a link on the Skoda website where you can enter the build number to check on progress but despite looking I can not see any link suitable. Am I being blind or is this a dealer specific option?

I will be replacing a diesel Land Rover Discovery Sport which was supposed to be a long term ownership, possibly my retirement car but since purchasing it a number of inherent design faults mean it is not practical to keep the vehicle without funding an extended warranty annually. JLR have tried to encourage me with an iPace or a Discovery sport hybrid which are either too expensive or impractical due to a measly 25 mile range.

Despite never having seen one in the flesh I have watched nearly every YouTube video and sometimes I feel like a 10 year-old on Christmas Eve and don't want to wait.

Regards
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household

Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Quartz Grey definitely best colour- delighted with ours

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post