Hi Just Joined and I have a question ,Suite or Eco suite?

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
ENYAQ60_SE

Post by ENYAQ60_SE »

ENYAQ60_SE wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:40 am Hi All,

I have ordered a NAV Suite .
Received the car few days ago, Quite happy with our selection of Black leather interior.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skoda ENYAQ 60 Suite
Quartz Grey Metallic
19" Regulus Anthracite metallic alloy wheels
100 kW - DC battery charging

dick2ski

Post by dick2ski »

I went for the NAV eco Suite because it was for sale on the forecourt! I collect on 1 Sept.
ENYAQ60_SE

Post by ENYAQ60_SE »

dick2ski wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:08 pm I went for the NAV eco Suite because it was for sale on the forecourt! I collect on 1 Sept.
Do you mind sharing the overall price ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skoda ENYAQ 60 Suite
Quartz Grey Metallic
19" Regulus Anthracite metallic alloy wheels
100 kW - DC battery charging
Mikejt26

Post by Mikejt26 »

I made the exact same choice .
Ordered the Quartz grey , I thought the contrast with the eco-suite was really nice , however I felt it would get grubby in constant use .
So I opted for the suite ( which has nothing to do with me getting black leather on my previous two cars😂😂)
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

I opted for the Suite as you cannot get a light coloured headlining in ecoSuite in the UK. I better not have been lied too. Hope this helps
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I initially chose Suite when I ordered the iV60 and had plenty of company car budget to play around with (as mentioned above, I too have had black leather on my last 3 company cars).

But when I changed to an iV80 (range anxiety!!) there was a lot less budget left for extras, so went for the standard Loft interior. Kids are a lot older now.
EcoSuite was never in the running for me, as I just don’t like orangey-brown !! In fact if the VW ID4 1st Edition had been available with anything other than orangey-brown seats, I might well have been driving one of those now; the limited (non existent) choice from VW at the time, was the reason I started looking into the Enyaq!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Popeye

Post by Popeye »

I ordered IV60 in Arctic Silver with Suite from stock 6 weeks ago. Collect September 1st, very excited :)
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

We bought ours from stock (actually a batch of cars that were described as having just landed at the port of entry). Mrs FN had chosen Quartze Grey and yes there was an 80 in that colour. She had also specified that, ‘It must not have that awful orange interior’. Fortunately it was a Suite. It was a good choice IMO. But I definitely would not recommend purchasing a vehicle of this complexity by, in effect, taking a leap in the dark!

Fossilnot
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

I wanted the Eco Suite but would have to sacrificed one of the options to get it so I ordered the Suite and it isn't dull at all like the black interior in the Kodiaq.
The Suite (which is dark grey, not so black) has brown piping and coupled with the fantastic interior lighting and my one has a sunroof, its nice and bright in the cabin.

enyaq interior.jpg

Pleased I went for the Suite as the brown interior and race blue paint would probably not work so well together.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

is it true if you order an eco suite 60 i the uk you WONT get the light coloured headlining?. I hope not. I have ordered moon white with eco suite and i assumed the headlining would be the light colour like EVERY photo i have seen in the last year. i thought only the sport line had the dark roof lining.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post