Dad says hello!

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Dad

Post by Dad »

Haven’t bought yet but about to buy after our test drive yesterday.

We’ve been waiting for an electric car that’s big enough and affordable to cater for our cocker spaniel.

May order from scratch as we were hoping for front and rear parking sensors and can’t seem to find any current stock with that option. Colour, either black or silver or grey. Interior probably Suite.

Jason
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514

H_uue

Post by H_uue »

The cocker will be very comfortable- our Springer certainly is.
For interest on the LR Disco Sport, the boot on the Enyaq although larger is slightly less flexible in that the rear seats cant slide forward. Our dog cage (keeping wet spaniel off the seats) which fits for and aft in the discovery can only fit transverse in the Enyaq. No great problem, bags fit around it a different way.
And I would recommend the double sided boot floor https://cc.skoda-auto.com/gbr/en-GB/e ... interiors
Available as an option on the build page but probably as an aftermarket. Fits well and robust rubber on one side.
Dad

Post by Dad »

Great help thanks. We have the LR dog cage divider thingy but we haven’t used it as she is very well behaved and just lies down in the car.. amazing! However the rubber mat is vital as she is usually wet and muddy :-)
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Dad

Post by Dad »

I’ve now placed my order after a few weeks of silence from my local main dealer in Slough. Took the car for a test drive. Explained we wanted to buy new because there were a few options we wanted to add. No one ever called us back!

I saw someone posted on here about Arnold Clark so I called them. Received a £1310 discount and have placed a deposit. Waiting list seems to grow by the minute but looking at around Christmas/January at the moment.

Have gone for the Enyaq 60 Suite in quartz grey, 100Kw charging, parking basic, climate basic and some other bits and bobs.

This forum is an invaluable source of information. Thank you for that and I hope to be part of it in future.

Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Hi Dad, I have ordered the Enyaq, due to arrive in October. Interested to hear about the dog cage. I have two labradors and not yet looked to see if Skoda make the dog cages to fit the Enyaq. Will post when I learn more. Enjoy your new purchase.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
RichR

Post by RichR »

We breed and show Smooth Collies - I've got two metal framed dog crates that go in the boot of my Outlander nicely and they're the reason I've picked the Enyaq as there aren't many EV's they'll fit in :) For shows where we're taking more than two dogs we have a VW Caravelle with a proper fitted 2x2 steel cage in the back. But it's diesel and not that efficient, so only gets used for those big shows where we need four people, chairs, gazebo and four or more dogs.

We prefer to use the crates (fixed down with bungee cords) as it prevents the dogs moving around too much, and restrains them if there's an accident (though these aren't proper certified accident rated ones). Plus being show dogs they just settle down when they go into a crate anyway. And it helps reduce the amount of hair that gets into the car.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
juliaskoda

Post by juliaskoda »

Hi I know the thread is a bit old now. .. but our new Enyaq arrives by the end of the month,. We too had a Landrover Discovery Sport and used a Guardsman dog grille and boot divider. We had the Landrover boot liner, but it was a bit of a pain. I am researching options for the ENyaq. I thought the boot space on the Enyaq was much smaller than the Disco ? probably because we had the 7 seater Disco? Anyway have pre ordered the grille to fit the Enyaq and looking at dividers or dog cages. We have 2 labs. Also looking at the roof box as think we are definitely going to need the space. Does anyone have any advice re the roof boxes ? or the Boot dividers ? Or any boot storage ? I'm tempted to go for the Skoda roof box as maybe it is designed to create less drag... which could be important on the iV ?
Interestingly Titan Covers have just templated a boot liner for the Skoda Enyaq which will cover all sides, back of seats and have a pull out cover for the bumper. retail at approx £130
IF anyone has any advice i would love to hear from you.. Thanks