iv60 in finland

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

First time ev buyer, went for the enyaq as we were able to configure the car with all the things we wanted id3, id4, Tesla (- rear seat heating) missed some of the features. Went for the iv60 as we mostly drive in town, but got the 100kW charging support so in case doing a longer ER roadtrip we could do shorter stops.
Great experience so far, some things are a bit annoying but hope will be addressed in SW updates.
Lane keeping is a pain on the roads here (would be great to disable permanently.
Cruise control + breaking is often using the breaks and not regen.
Loft has no light strip under the dash - nobody knew, nobody had pictures of the interior back then.
The acc control on the handle is not as great ux as buttons on the steering wheel (Volvo our previous car). Not too comfy to use, need to release steering wheel while operating. Typically driving +5km/h over the speed limit hard to adjust to 85 the speed takes too much focus of driving.
SW is not the best, but really I don't fiddle with the screen that much, normally when driving...

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Vasarolli wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:40 pm …Loft has no light strip under the dash - nobody knew, nobody had pictures of the interior back then.
I started to notice this on various early YouTube videos - that the Loft version doesn’t have the LED strip on the dash. I’ve subsequently enquired through a contact I have within Skoda’s design team, who kindly came back to me and confirmed that the Loft version doesn’t have the LED strip on the dash for the EU models, but does have on the UK models. Apparently whenever the Studio version will be released, irrespective of region, it won’t have the LED strip on the dash.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post