Drive Modes

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Drumingtopbanana

Post by Drumingtopbanana »

So I have ordered an iv60/suite/quartz grey with climate basic and parking basic. So I presume my car will have no driving modes. If not what mode will it always be in. Hope this makes sense

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Think you will have three - from memory there is a button to select mode, so normal eco and another I think.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Drumingtopbanana

Perchede wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:47 pm Think you will have three - from memory there is a button to select mode, so normal eco and another I think.
Great , thanks for that
LasseL

Post by LasseL »

I recieved my Enyaq 60 last month, and have not specified any drive modes either, so I can confirm that it comes with a "normal" "Eco" and "Sport" mode as standard.
There's not really much to separate them driving-ability wise to me. The Eco mode seems to restrict acceleration and climate control a bit, but I cannot seem to feel much difference between Normal and Sport, so probably mostly a gimmick on the standard specification car.
Drumingtopbanana

LasseL wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:04 am I recieved my Enyaq 60 last month, and have not specified any drive modes either, so I can confirm that it comes with a "normal" "Eco" and "Sport" mode as standard.
There's not really much to separate them driving-ability wise to me. The Eco mode seems to restrict acceleration and climate control a bit, but I cannot seem to feel much difference between Normal and Sport, so probably mostly a gimmick on the standard specification car.
Right ok, that’s good to know that there are some standard ones already on the car. Thanks for that
Alzinho

Post by Alzinho »

Perchede wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:47 pm Think you will have three - from memory there is a button to select mode, so normal eco and another I think.
Where? How?
I can't find them. And when I took the car into the dealer to find out where they are, they couldn't find them either and said "oh, they're automatic on the basic model."
Drumingtopbanana

Alzinho wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:20 pm
Where? How?
I can't find them. And when I took the car into the dealer to find out where they are, they couldn't find them either and said "oh, they're automatic on the basic model."
Oh, so there might not be any standard ones then.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Where? How?
On mine there is a button on the button row on the left second one in. What does yours say?
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
LasseL

Post by LasseL »

Perchede wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:12 am
Where? How?
On mine there is a button on the button row on the left second one in. What does yours say?
There should be a physical "mode" button on the center console below the infotainment which brings up the mode-selection on the infotainment where you can then choose the different driving modes.
Smithiesmith

Post by Smithiesmith »

Yeh my Enyaq 60 loft doesn’t have a mode button. I searched for it hoping I was stuck on sport and that’s why my range was so bad. But alas it’s just cold outside so my range is 175 miles max.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post