I am new here !

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
DougiV60

Post by DougiV60 »

Hi Enyaq60_SE,

Yes I hope so too! Haha I’m hoping it’s a tactic that they’re over selling the long lead time, to then look good when they can get the car quicker!

Main reason for the loft interior was my change to the Enyaq for to save on cost of driving. I currently have a Seat Ateca FR SPORT 1.5 DSG, which I only bought in December 2020, and I find myself visiting the petrol station more than I did when I had my little Honda Jazz beforehand. Therefore the loft was the more cost effective option, and to be fair, I quite like the material dash.
As for additional options, I went for upgraded charging capacity to 100kw, the parking basic (got very used to having all round sensors on my Ateca) and assisted driving basic.

Did you spec up your Enyaq with anything extra? I feel like the 100kw charging upgrade is a no brainier!

How long have you had your Enyaq?
Also, one thing my dealer wasn’t able to confirm on - Service Plans. I’ve gone for a PCP deal as it offers more flexibility if I want to end early (like I am with my Ateca), so that obviously doesn’t include the servicing. Just wondered whether you went Lease&Care or PCP and had a separate offer for serving? A few branches have told me there is no confirmed service plan/servicing cost as of yet, and then another said they’re offer 2 services for £379.

Appreciate the help (this reply went on a lot longer than anticipated 😂)
iV60 Loft
Quartz Grey
Packs: Basic Parking, Basic Driver Assists
100 KW charging
Delivery Update: Car at UK Port, awaiting delivery to Dealer (14th Dec)
Expected Delivery Date: March 2022 (ordered August 2021)

Drumingtopbanana

Post by Drumingtopbanana »

Hi

I also went for the basic climate pack so you get heated front seats as these are not standard.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I have had my IV60 for two months, love it. Like you I went for the loft and energy blue. Both look much nicer than Skoda's imaging.
I went for Parking+, Confort, Drive assist+, HUD and Tow Hitch. (Lighting and luggage add-ons are standard in France). I did not go for 100Kw/h charging as I would only use it possibly twice a year, possibly less now I can park at airport medium term car park and charge for free (7.2kw/h) keeping the bay for the full time I am parked.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Rumney

Post by Rumney »

Ordered Enyaq iV 60 on 17th June 2021 in UK.

Options and packs that I included were Lodge interior, Metallic paint (Arctic Silver), 19” Regulus Anthracite alloys, Heat Pump for battery, 100W DC charging, Parking Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light & View Package Basic and Panoramic Sunroof. Total cost including delivery was £30,362 (Excluding VAT but including the UK Gov EV grant and a little dealer discount that I negotiated).

I was notified that it arrived at the dealership mid August. For the sake of an extra couple of weeks wait I decided that I would collect it on 1st September to have a new 71 plate.

So in my case the timescale from ordering to delivery to dealership was only about 8 weeks total.
Enyaq iV 60 with Lodge interior, Metallic paint (Arctic Silver), 19” Regulus Anthracite alloys, Heat Pump for battery, 100W DC charging, Parking Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light & View Package Basic and Panoramic Sunroof
jamest

Post by jamest »

Rumney, coincidentally I also ordered mine on the 17th of June! Mine is just at the end of its first week of build, so you got yours amazingly fast. Hopefully your experience means that the delivery times to the UK aren't too long at the moment...
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.