Hello

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hillocklane

Post by Hillocklane »

Hi - new here

Recently collected my Enyaq Sportline in black - Amazing car.... loving it.

First Skoda since 2005..

Not totally problem free, but all minor stuff.

Thought i'd share some pictures whilst it's still clean!

IMG-5692.jpg

IMG-5698.jpg

IMG-5701.jpg

RichR

Post by RichR »

Looks really good in black. I was wondering how the black lettering on the Sportline would look (I'm going for Sportline in Energy Blue), but actually it looks pretty mean!
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Looks great!

We're waiting on a red Sportline due Nov (if we're lucky!!)
RidgebackRay

Post by RidgebackRay »

Great looking car !!!
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

Great looking car in the black :) congratz
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.
Hillocklane

Post by Hillocklane »

RichR wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:32 pm Looks really good in black. I was wondering how the black lettering on the Sportline would look (I'm going for Sportline in Energy Blue), but actually it looks pretty mean!
Yeah... would have chosen the blue if factory ordering, but took the showroom car as the black looked better than i'd expected...
Hillocklane

Post by Hillocklane »

harkonen wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 pm Great looking car in the black :) congratz
Thank you! :)
Hillocklane

Post by Hillocklane »

Xtopher wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:47 pm Looks great!

The wait is a killer... i've never impulse purchased a showroom car before, but they just didn't seem to know when orders would come through.

Looking at an ID3 for work and VW are saying December!
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Hillocklane wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:57 pm
Xtopher wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:47 pm Looks great!

The wait is a killer... i've never impulse purchased a showroom car before, but they just didn't seem to know when orders would come through.

Looking at an ID3 for work and VW are saying December!
Tell me about it! I managed to make the wife wait a whole 3 days before committing after a test drive. Coming from a 11 year old Alfa Giulietta it feels like a massive upgrade, we can't wait. The wait for the charger is almost as long, apparently MyEnergi have seen something mad like a 500% uptick in demand. Currently quoting August/Sept before most wholesalers are seeing any stock. And they've stopped making the Eddi for the moment I think!

VW were quoting us 7 months on the ID.4, but fortunately we preferred the Enyaq interior, especially on the Sportline which basically had all of the upgrades we wanted included without having to get the others that we weren't bothered about.